Jump to content

AI 19 ● Top 12 Live Reveal ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

 

Beane is more of an entertainer who is better suited for Broadway.   He didn't seem to have a musical identity on the show that Idol needs.

I never thought of this but this comment makes a lot of sense. I can totally see him killing it on Broadway. Not so sure on his musical identity.

14 minutes ago, idol_angst said:

Chayce does the same thing over and over, but he does it well. 

 

12 minutes ago, holinessss said:

chayce is good, but idk if he'd be a memorable winner

Agreed with these two posts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Unpopular opinion: Alanis was terrible last night. I watched her performance again and it was worst than I thought originally. I don't think we are ready for that conversation though. 🥴

 

 

I'm a fan of hers and I agree. She is so talented, but she's been struggling and it's   short season. and tonight's song choice did not help. 

 

ETA: 

 

Katy (out loud): Don't Worry about it. 

 

Katy (inside): Go, get off the stage. Go. 

Edited by idol_angst
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The Avril influence in her fashion tonight :wub:

I'm still waiting for our first Avril performance on Idol. A lot of the most popular songs probably don't work well for a singing competition but I could see someone having a moment with "I'm With You".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, *Wallace said:

I never thought of this but this comment makes a lot of sense. I can totally see him killing it on Broadway. Not so sure on his musical identity.

 

Agreed with these two posts.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alanis misses so many of the big notes.... She just loses the pitch.

 

Damn, this Katy goodbye speech was so awkward.

 

Can't they just criticize the performances by saying "It was flat/it was sharp/your breath control sucked/watch your belts" instead of saying "you were not really there, give it your all, bla bla".

 

Alanis' problem was not that she was not present, it was that she was technically bad

Edited by Brick
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, idol_angst said:

I'm a fan of hers and I agree. She is so talented, but she's been struggling and it's   short season. and tonight's song choice did not help. 

 

ETA: 

 

Katy (out loud): Don't Worry about it. 

 

Katy (inside): Go, get off the stage. Go. 

Okay cause I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because every loves Alanis and criticizes Alyssa when they have some of the same vocal issues tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

A lot of the most popular songs probably don't work well for a singing competition but I could see someone having a moment with "I'm With You".

Hi, everyone's friendly reminder to stan underdog legend Amelia Lily :wub:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Chayce was good but I am left feeling the same with all of his performances. “Good at what he does but does nothing for me.”

ai19: grace. willie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...