AI 19 ● Top 16 Reveal and Performance ● Discussion

istersay

I guess Colin was better this week than last week but gosh I thought that was so bland and blah and just.... not good. Probably my least favorite again tonight.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I guess his Tori Kelly duet saved him.

Remember James Bay's duet with Tori at the Grammys? That's what I use as the standard when someone duets with Tori Kelly - especially when it's on "Hollow". :yes: 

Why are they hyping Colin up so much? And what was Luke listening to; that was the breathiest performance yet.

I'm already extremely disappointed with Group B, but there are really only 6 people in that group I care about so it's still salvageable. (Technically. Hunter isn't one of those six so obviously someone I want to advance is out.)

Just now, Steven_ said:

Colin wasn't very good this week either. I don't see why the judges couldn't have critiqued that performance. :huh:

I remember my first time watching this panel. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I remember my first time watching this panel. 

:dead: 

I mean, if they could critique Hunter's performance last week, then they could've critiqued Colin too. :haha: 

Just now, Steven_ said:

I mean, if they could critique Hunter's performance last week, then they could've critiqued Colin too. :haha: 

They chose to use their “one critique” of the night on Alanis. :/

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I thought his solo was the worst... and he sang a song I LOVED too. :dead:  I guess his Tori Kelly duet saved him.

Disagree. He was vocally poor on his solo, but saved it with his skill as a performer. The duet was just the two worst singers of the night staying still on stage.

2 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Remember James Bay's duet with Tori at the Grammys? That's what I use as the standard when someone duets with Tori Kelly - especially when it's on "Hollow". :yes: 

I can't remember this performance but I believe you on this. But James Bay is a professional recording artist and Colin isn't (at least not right now).... so there is a difference there. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Why are they hyping Colin up so much? And what was Luke listening to; that was the breathiest performance yet.

I'm already extremely disappointed with Group B, but there are really only 6 people in that group I care about so it's still salvageable. (Technically. Hunter isn't one of those six so obviously someone I want to advance is out.)

Lol yeah I thought he was super breathy throughout this performance too. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Colin made it through???? After that trainwreck of "Locked Out of Heaven"???

Child..... Group B results are A MESS. :dead: OMG.

And tonight wasn’t much better!

• Like 1