The Voice 20 ● Battles Part 2 ● Discussion

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now if Victor was on Team Blake instead of Cam, I suspect you’d see it the other way around. 😉

Bring Brandy as a coach for S22, tvym.

Durell >>>>>>>>>>>> Keegan

Just now, kclarkson1323 said:

Lame, Nick sucks

He doesn't make great decisions, but I kind of feel like she just happened to have a good performance there and it probably wouldn't be repeated. Zae is a strong singer and was really good through out that battle.

• Like 1

Watching with my mom and so far Jordan vs. Keegan was her favorite battle but Zania was her favorite vocal of the night.

Also, Durrell or Lindsay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Keegan steal-wise (no shade to Keegan though, his highs were solid but he was shaky at parts whereas Durrell and Lindsay didn’t have any off moments)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

That clip of Danisha and Ciana sounded good tbh

2 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Damn I wanted to hear all of that battle, sounded good in that clip

That was literally the only good part.   I watched that Battle live.  The majority of it was terrible.  Even the coaches didn't have much good to say about it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

He doesn't make great decisions, but I kind of feel like she just happened to have a good performance there and it probably wouldn't be repeated. Zae is a strong singer and was really good through out that battle.

lindsay also had an incredible blind, in my opinion

2 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

Yeah Zae was fine I just wanted Lindsay to go through lol