AI 19 ● All Star Duets and Solos 2 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, sublymonal said:

I mean, I agree with the judges that he was a little timid during the duet but I also think he was one of the few good contestants tonight.

It helped that this night hasn't been great. :haha: And well, he looks the way he does. :muwahaha:

Just now, *Wallace said:

Well Jewel totally outshone Hunter in that. :dead: 🙈 But Hunter was good and sang well in that too. :haha:  I was just sooo into Jewel there.

Well duh, it’s Jewel.

The only person to hold her own with that queen is Kelly Clarkson.

Sorry, but not even Jewel can save this soul. If this forum's opinion of Hunter is in any way representative of the whole of the voter pool, looks like it might have to be full votes to all eleven other contestants from me, much as I hate the idea of voting for Colin or Liahona (or Caleb's performances tonight).

1 minute ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Sorry, but not even Jewel can save this soul. If this forum's opinion of Hunter is in any way representative of the whole of the voter pool, looks like it might have to be full votes to all eleven other contestants from me, much as I hate the idea of voting for Colin or Liahona (or Caleb's performances tonight).

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Well duh, it’s Jewel.

The only person to hold her own with that queen is Kelly Clarkson.

Yeah but i thought he could have done more. Mary Jo held her own better against Jewel, and i don't even remember her lol. :ph34rwave: