AI 19 ● All Star Duets and Solos 1 ● Discussion

istersay

4 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

The exact opposite of this. I thought it was a wonderful song choice, but I missed looking at the television to find out what song it actually was, and when I saw you identify the artist I wanted to puke.

I had no idea what that song was either. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Don't lie to yourself. You know I am right. 😘 

11 minutes ago, Brick said:

I know that 24 performances is a bit too much, and the solos were super condensed, but the level tonight was actually really high. This is only top 24, I don't remember another season with so much talent and consistency in the entire top 24.

I'm sad Andrea will probably go home though, her solo was the best of the night so far, and there's only Grace missing

Only Cecil was bad. Some were only okay but many were great!!!

• Like 1

Im going to check out Joss' music tonight because she really does have such a soulful and rich voice. 

Overall, I thought this episode was pretty good. No showstoppers, but also no trainwrecks besides Cecil really. My favorites were Grace and Anilee. See you all tomorrow!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, x3 because of u said:

Haven’t watched yet so just read this thread and I’m so glad Andrea did well! 😍 Will it save her? I’m not sure but fingers crossed! 

She was easily one of the best 3 of the night imo 

• Like 2

Well, at least tomorrow I don't have to worry about deciding who to vote for during the show. Just went back to my reviews of the Final Judgment episodes, and there are exactly four people performing tomorrow that I absolutely do not want to progress in the show.

13 minutes ago, m1key said:

Im going to check out Joss' music tonight because she really does have such a soulful and rich voice. 

Overall, I thought this episode was pretty good. No showstoppers, but also no trainwrecks besides Cecil really. My favorites were Grace and Anilee. See you all tomorrow!

I love Joss Stone. Anilee and Grace got really lucky to perform with her. She seemed like a great mentor and she really brought out the best in them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Also if you want to participate in the IDF Redo of this season and vote for your favourites, I posted the first show here: 

Sad that it isn't part of the main board cri

Just now, x3 because of u said:

I’m mad at her edit cause I’ve known all along she’s amazing! But the fodder edit might screw her. 

Yeah the fodder edit, and she sung in Spanish which doesn't have the best track record with the Idol demographic. But with those performances, she definitely went from surefire fodder elimination before tonight to a good fighting chance after tonight

• Like 2

Well I voted on the AI website and the app for Alanis, Anilee, and Wyatt. Can't help it I really like those three! 🙂 

Edited by KelseyW
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Well I voted on the AI website and the app for Alanis, Anilee, and Wyatt. Can't help it I really like those three! 🙂 

I voted for those three + Cassandra 

• Like 1

I am trying my best, and just can’t get any of the hype around Grace.  Her performances tonight were just mediocre for what she’s vocally capable of.  I don’t find her to be an artist with a signature, just an amazingly good singer.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazuki said:

IF SHE DOESNT WIN. 

I will be extremely happy.  Nothing new with her voice for me.  I can’t get myself excited to hear her sing.  I guess she doesn’t have enough stage presence for me, just great vocals.

But, these types of singers are always popular on this show, so I guess she will likely win.