AI 19 ● All Star Duets and Solos 1 ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Is Willie slaying? My stream won’t let me know. :dead:

Duh. 😘 

Well his solo may have been a little underwhelming from his usual standards but still really good and one of the better performances. His duet with Kat is pretty outstanding though.

I know that 24 performances is a bit too much, and the solos were super condensed, but the level tonight was actually really high. This is only top 24, I don't remember another season with so much talent and consistency in the entire top 24.

I'm sad Andrea will probably go home though, her solo was the best of the night so far, and there's only Grace missing

If I had actually voted for Alanis before the performances even started, I would now have voted for every odd-numbered contestant and none of the evens. I might still toss her some votes just based on what she's done previously and her being in my lane from a genre standpoint, but...the fact that a lot of my favorites tonight are ones that this topic has identified as "fodder", maybe not. If tonight's meh performances doom her, well, I still have my favorite girls tomorrow, and I can safely vote for them at the start of the show because there are also a few "no way, can't stay" contestants going tomorrow.