• Olivia Ximines
  3. 3. Favorite Male Contestant?

• DeWayne Crocker, Jr.
    • Dibesh Pokharel (a.k.a. Arthur Gunn)
    • Franklin Boone
    • Louis Knight
    • Nick Merico

43 minutes ago, m1key said:

Not people still thinking its a joke when there is literally evidence of these people being in LA and having friends on the cast LOL.

If 2020 didn't happen... It would be a god awful idea to combine contestants from seasons past...

If Covid didn't happen we wouldn't even have this "twist..." 🙄

Maybe if this was a weak season it would have been OK... but this season is stacked and I was looking forward to seeing that talent. The ones coming back are not interesting but have potential to get far again (i.e., Arthur or Louis). The only ONE person I'm glad gets another chance is Makayla.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, thenghreport said:

As someone who has always thought Samantha Diaz was a pretty "eh" winner, I am very excited about the prospect of Arthur Gunn getting another chance. 

But that's just my own bias.

sam would've slaughtered arthur even more if she had a live stage tbh...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s real guys. Someone spoiled it in Alyssa’s live and Alyssa said something like “don’t read the comments, something big is coming on American Idol.”

Yeah, pretty much knew it. I just hope the public voting thing on the wc isn't legit

11 hours ago, kamil24 said:

Maybe if this was a weak season it would have been OK... but this season is stacked and I was looking forward to seeing that talent. The ones coming back are not interesting but have potential to get far again (i.e., Arthur or Louis). The only ONE person I'm glad gets another chance is Makayla.

This season is weak among the guys and is stacked with a lot of big voice ballad queens.

I wouldve had more appreciation for Arthur if he wasnt praised like the second coming of Jesus by the judges. He was okay but nowhere as near as good as people made him out to be. My personal reason for not liking him is that his tone and unusual vocal habits made me cringe.

• Like 1

I don't mind the idea on paper, but man these are pretty close to being the 10 worst contestants of last season, the only major exception being Makayla. If they couldn't get the good contestants like Sophia, Kimmy, Lauren, Jonny, Julia etc to come back then they shouldn't have bothered at all.

2 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

I don't mind the idea on paper, but man these are pretty close to being the 10 worst contestants of last season, the only major exception being Makayla. If they couldn't get the good contestants like Sophia, Kimmy, Lauren, Jonny, Julia etc to come back then they shouldn't have bothered at all.

Now that I think about it, I agree. These are the worst contestants of the Top 20 last season. The better ones have already gotten signed. I think the only reason theyre doing this is cause they need performers to fill the two hour Monday night shows without the overkill of making contestants perform two nights in a row.