• Makayla Phillips
    • Olivia Ximines
  3. 3. Favorite Male Contestant?

• DeWayne Crocker, Jr.
    • Dibesh Pokharel (a.k.a. Arthur Gunn)
    • Franklin Boone
    • Louis Knight
    • Nick Merico

Arthur does not deserve to have a second chance. Like sorry you didn’t get a record deal lol but Grace Leer was top 10 and got one so tough luck Arthur. Now Louis, he deserves it because he’s actually someone who you would turn on the radio and listen to!! And Louis was robbed at top 7! Like he’s not only a great singer but an ARTIST! And that’s what blows me away. Arthur is very talented but I feel he shouldn’t win this although he prob will which is unfortunate:(

• Like 1

Lol so Arthur has a song called “Kaagbeni” huh? That’s what I’m saying not radio ready or an American idol. He’s very unique tho and his voice is undeniable, but if we want a successful idol Louis should be the choice. Pls don’t hate me lol I’ve never spoke my mind this much!! 😂😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Dillon did way better that night and this is coming from a Louis fan. 😅

Lol huh? Louis always killed it. He never gave a bad performance and Dillion had some sucky arrangements! I love how I beating up Dillion when he has a record deal. 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, VoicexIdol said:

Arthur does not deserve to have a second chance. Like sorry you didn’t get a record deal lol but Grace Leer was top 10 and got one so tough luck Arthur. Now Louis, he deserves it because he’s actually someone who you would turn on the radio and listen to!! And Louis was robbed at top 7! Like he’s not only a great singer but an ARTIST! And that’s what blows me away. Arthur is very talented but I feel he shouldn’t win this although he prob will which is unfortunate:(

I'm pretty certain that Arthur is the reason for himself not being signed to a record deal. Think he turned it down.

And at this point in time, hes light years better than Louis.

• Like 1

Just now, BamBam said:

I'm pretty certain that Arthur is the reason for himself not being signed to a record deal. Think he turned it down.

Ooof we won’t be friends JK lol😂 yeah idk I just think Louis is more of an “idol” than Arthur and his original music is mainstream. 

TBH, I don't understand why Arthur would even come back. He supposedly rejected a record contract. The winner doesn't seem to get a good record contract anymore. Keep releasing music independently & the music he wants to do.

12 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

TBH, I don't understand why Arthur would even come back. He supposedly rejected a record contract. The winner doesn't seem to get a good record contract anymore. Keep releasing music independently & the music he wants to do.

I think he did it for his fans. :haha:

2 hours ago, BamBam said:

Isn't the whole point of Idol is to get a record deal? If he turned it down, why would he want a second chance? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For his fans.

Idk.... I mean his fans just want original music since he almost won it. But i mean it’s fun for his fans 🙂 and his song choice is great for voters... good for him I guess lol. I should prob except he’s gonna beat Louis lol. I mean he was the runner up. So might as well get 1st place!!

Edited by VoicexIdol

56 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

Isn't the whole point of Idol is to get a record deal? If he turned it down, why would he want a second chance? 

Yessss! I agree with you. I don’t think he is doing it for the right reasons tbh....

59 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

The only things I can think of is more exposure or more $ from potentially winning. However, he's already received exposure from last year. He says he's doing it for his fans. But IMO you don't have to do this comeback to still do stuff for your fans such as releasing new music (which he has), social media interactions, livestream concerts, etc. during the pandemic.

Edited by ptebwwong
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

:dead: (and this is coming from a fan of Louis who still voted for him after this...)

Ooohh I loved this performance!!!! His voice is so incredible!! #guessimtheonlyone

Edited by VoicexIdol

Just now, ptebwwong said:

The only things I can think of is more exposure or more $ from potentially winning. However, he's already received exposure from last year. He says he's doing it for his fans. But IMO you don't have to do this comeback to still do stuff for your fans such as releasing new music (which he has), social media interactions, livestream concerts, etc.

lol that’s just his excuse lol. For the fans doesn’t even make sense. 

Just now, VoicexIdol said:

lol that’s just his excuse lol. For the fans doesn’t even make sense. 

I agree it doesn't make sense. That's why I said maybe it's money motivated since I think if he gets voted through he has a chance to win. I assume winners still get $. 

• Like 1

Just now, ptebwwong said:

I agree it doesn't make sense. That's why I said maybe it's money motivated since I think if he gets voted through he has a chance to win. I assume winners still get $. 

Yes! That def could be it. 

1 hour ago, Sept390 said:

Obviously without knowing(or really caring to try and research ha) my assumption would be that whatever was offered to him wasn't going to be as good as if he won..

I could see him not wanting to be tied down by an idol affiliated label unless it was really strong.