Arianators Say the Darndest Things (This is bound to be a long one)

You are hereby free to post any comment from delusional/angry/annoying Ariana Grande fans.

P.S: This is not a dig at Ariana, and not even her whole fanbase, as there are civilized people there obviously, but rather the fans that say things that would caracterize them as the adjectives mentioned above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First of all, “Arianators” is such a clunky name. Is that really the best they could come up with?

She’s a singer, so why not the “Arias”, at least that has a musical connotation.

• Like 1

Their delusion is honestly laughable, but I’m worried about spoilers getting out. I don’t trust some of these fans and fan accounts to keep the spoilers a secret or to not contact contestants. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Harmat said:

I don’t trust some of these fans and fan accounts to keep the spoilers a secret or to not contact contestants. 

That's the part I'm more worried about - spoilers getting leaked has been going on for a while, but harassing the contestants before they can confirm they're on the show (especially the ones who we find out will be on Team Ari) is a boundary I hadn't considered would be crossed but is definitely more likely to happen given the size/average age of Ari's fanbase.

As for the "darnedest things," I can't post them all here but let's just say if I took a shot for every comment from an Arianator who missed the fact she won't be on til September/October and are expecting to see her this season, I'd be on at least my third liver transplant by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We'll probably end up finding out about Team Ariana contestants before the ones on other teams.

They're gonna have the full roster before the chairs even start turning :haha:

33 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That's the part I'm more worried about - spoilers getting leaked has been going on for a while, but harassing the contestants before they can confirm they're on the show (especially the ones who we find out will be on Team Ari) is a boundary I hadn't considered would be crossed but is definitely more likely to happen given the size/average age of Ari's fanbase.

As for the "darnedest things," I can't post them all here but let's just say if I took a shot for every comment from an Arianator who missed the fact she won't be on til September/October and are expecting to see her this season, I'd be on at least my third liver transplant by now.

Chances are she’ll be performing on the finale, so they’re probably right.

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Chances are she’ll be performing on the finale, so they’re probably right.

I didn't think of the finale thing and that's a fair point, but a lot of the comments seem like they're expecting her to show up this week or next and not just once for a guest performance.