The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

My *guess* is they’ll decide after taping 7 whether or not to hold taping 9. They definitely seem to have decided to prepare to hold it (changing the time, and re-opening it for sign ups). 

a) if taping 9 is held, that makes it almost certain we’re back to 12 per team 

b) I suspect if they have 7-8 spots or fewer open going into taping 8, we won’t get a 9, more then that we will. (Tapings are a production, haha, and doing a full taping for 2-3 1/2 chair turns probably isn’t worth it)

c) thanks for all the hard work @jus.vshn and @Bk1234

Edited by seak05
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I imagine that Taping 7 is still taking place as of now. Taping 8 will probably be held much later.

According to 1iota, we still have one taping tomorrow.

Yes, tbh the fact that we’re getting 8 sessions has me strongly leaning towards 12/team. 

my math: over the last several seasons we’ve averaged 5-6 chair turns per session (last season for instance was 5.7). 

with 40 contestants that’s 7 or 8 sessions, heavily leaning towards 7 

with 48 that’s 8-10 (but really 9) sessions 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Yes, tbh the fact that we’re getting 8 sessions has me strongly leaning towards 12/team. 

my math: over the last several seasons we’ve averaged 5-6 chair turns per session (last season for instance was 5.7). 

with 40 contestants that’s 7 or 8 sessions, heavily leaning towards 7 

with 48 that’s 8-10 (but really 9) sessions 

Pretty much. On S19 and S20 we had 40 contestants, but we had 8 tapings for S19 and only 7 for S20. It truly depends on the number of contestants per taping.

So far, as of now, we have 9 planned for S21. Hopefully Taping 9 doesn´t get cancelled tomorrow. If it doesn´t, that would automatically mean more contestants in general.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pretty much. On S19 and S20 we had 40 contestants, but we had 8 tapings for S19 and only 7 for S20. It truly depends on the number of contestants per taping.

So far, as of now, we have 9 planned for S21. Hopefully Taping 9 doesn´t get cancelled tomorrow. If it doesn´t, that would automatically mean more contestants in general.

Besides the math, we've seen some coaches not turn for contestants, especially nearing the end, while they wait to fill their teams with a certain type of artist. 

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y’all! Busy week with work and whatnot while also trying to work with the spoilers.

ANYWAY…

-yes, we’re working. We have jobs and life too though so ya know… it’s a lot.

-respectfully, no I will not give you spoilers just bc you dm me. Although I do commend the enthusiasm. Quite a few people have been trying that and we’re not mad, just busy lol. AND SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED.

-fake sources suck. Like if you didn’t actually go to a taping and you’re throwing random stuff at us, stop. They do happen. They DID happen. And they push us back.

-reminder that again, nothing is dropping this week. Probably not even next week. All I’ll say is that one thing we’re looking for is a multi-chair whose name we can’t figure out, spell, or pronounce. :haha: No further questions on that please.

-reminder that again, these spoilers will not be complete this season unless some miracle happens lol. A8t least if you’re new it’ll be your first time going through it with the rest of us lol

They’ll come soon. And no, I don’t have an exact date for when.

Okay i gonna come out and admit i was one of those people asking little questions and I apologize and this is my first REAL mysterious season. So it hard to get used to So thank you to @Someone648 @jus.vshn and @Bk1234 for ur hardwork and so sorry for harassing you guys!!! I appreciate ur hardwork and super excited for the future

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y’all! Busy week with work and whatnot while also trying to work with the spoilers.

ANYWAY…

-respectfully, no I will not give you spoilers just bc you dm me. Although I do commend the enthusiasm. Quite a few people have been trying that and we’re not mad, just busy lol. AND SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED.

-fake sources suck. Like if you didn’t actually go to a taping and you’re throwing random stuff at us, stop. They do happen. They DID happen. And they push us back.

-reminder that again, nothing is dropping this week. Probably not even next week. All I’ll say is that one thing we’re looking for is a multi-chair whose name we can’t figure out, spell, or pronounce. :haha: No further questions on that please.

-reminder that again, these spoilers will not be complete this season unless some miracle happens lol. At least if you’re new it’ll be your first time going through it with the rest of us lol

from the sounds of this id imagine its going to be like getting 1 name then working from that as reading this seems like sources are indeed sparse and appreciate you even looking/trying

Edited by steve2013

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

The Friday taping schedule is drunk 😂

Yep. Now the morning taping is back to 9:30 AM and is marked as sold out. Probably some glitches or something. We´ll know tomorrow.

3 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

Okay i gonna come out and admit i was one of those people asking little questions and I apologize and this is my first REAL mysterious season. So it hard to get used to So thank you to @Someone648 @jus.vshn and @Bk1234 for ur hardwork and so sorry for harassing you guys!!! I appreciate ur hardwork and super excited for the future

And again, we appreciate the enthusiasm! We just really don’t have that good of answers for anyone at the moment :haha:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

ANYWAY…

-reminder that again, these spoilers will not be complete this season unless some miracle happens lol. At least if you’re new it’ll be your first time going through it with the rest of us lol

Even miracles take a little time...

• Haha 5

Question: how did battles and KO go with steals in S17? since they had 12 per team. If we have 12 per team wil we have more steals? 

And how would the 4 way KO work in this case? 2 steals and a save? Or lol idk 

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Question: how did battles and KO go with steals in S17? since they had 12 per team. If we have 12 per team wil we have more steals? 

And how would the 4 way KO work in this case? 2 steals and a save? Or lol idk 

And how many four chairs did we have in S14-S17

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright,, dont know how the tapings are gonna work today ( on 1iota both are still on for today),so good luck to everyone performing today, especially since its the last day.

Yeah, just do your best! 🙂 

With season 17 we got a top 20 going into the lives, and then a top 13. I’m happy we appear to be back to 12 person teams, but what I really want is to be back to a normal amount of live shows.

• Like 1

hey guys i’m new here but i saw a bunch of people on twitter yesterday saying that taping 8 got cancelled because something in the control room exploded. apparently everyone who was supposed to attend it got tickets for today so that’s probably why they were making changes on the website. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

With season 17 we got a top 20 going into the lives, and then a top 13. I’m happy we appear to be back to 12 person teams, but what I really want is to be back to a normal amount of live shows.

I’m almost 95% positive we’re getting the normal live season 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, capricornsun said:

hey guys i’m new here but i saw a bunch of people on twitter yesterday saying that taping 8 got cancelled because something in the control room exploded. apparently everyone who was supposed to attend it got tickets for today so that’s probably why they were making changes on the website. 

welcome-1-1c.gif

26 minutes ago, capricornsun said:

Just checked Twitter, and this appears to be accurate.

Definitely explains the scheduling changes yesterday 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

I’m almost 95% positive we’re getting the normal live season 

I hope so😭😂✌. 4 way too hard to vote and THEY DO GOT ARI and goin back to normal will make everyone happy