The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

He shouldn't be reading these tweets, honestly. :no:

Honestly half the time his Twitter makes me laugh and the other half it activates “Older Sister Mode” and makes me want to protect him from the a**holes who are just straight up rude…hopefully, someone’s helping keep an eye on his (and the other contestants, too) mental health.

• Like 1

Just a reminder that Dua Lipa's "Levitating" is disco music. Good luck Holly! 😂

Another reminder that we all know that whoever is getting a Spanish song will be in the bottom next week. It doesn't matter if they are "a lock for top 2" according to IDF :giggle:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Another reminder that we all know that whoever is getting a Spanish song will be in the bottom next week. It doesn't matter if they are "a lock for top 2" according to IDF :giggle:

I don't know the first season I semi watches the show I remember a guy who sang Latin music. Think his name was Bryan and he made top 5

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

Ariana seems to stan classic disco, so I’d say Levitating is out. Holly actually said it was “classic.”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, echoap said:

The absence of Team Quotas is kinda weird, which makes me believe that Holly has enough support to make the Finale already. 

Jim and Sasha are likely gone next week, so it would be awkward having Team Quotas if Holly´s the only person on Team Ari on semis.

If they survive though, TPTB might consider it and thus getting her to the finale would be easier. 

Their plan is to get her there via PV. If she doesn´t get it, then I can see the Twitter save coming back. They already did it on S6 and they can change the rules when they please, so it could happen.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Jim and Sasha are likely gone next week, so it would be awkward having Team Quotas if Holly´s the only person on Team Ari.

Great point. I can see Holly being popular enough to snatch a PV like Katie Kadan or Brooke Simpson (with a little bit of pimping of course) 

39 minutes ago, echoap said:

That would be too shameless, even for TPTB standards. 

Considering they already used an International Twitter save to bring back Ariana’s battle elim, and gave him the pimp spot in the instant save, nothing is too shameless for these people. 

• Like 1

I´m assuming they´re referring to Bryan Bautista. He sang "Promise" by Romeo Santos, which is a bachata song, and he got PV that week.

The thing is, that song is in Spanglish, and it has Usher in it, and he takes care of the English part. 

Edited by Misirlou

17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Bryan Bautista from season 10?

Yes, they are definitely referring to him. 

I looked up, he Indeed sang a "latin song", he sang a song by Romeo Santos, and survived that week.

Edit: in fact, he sang a good part of the song in the spanish 

The only difference is that that week there was a bottom two, and this time, there will be a bottom three, so, singing in spanish would be a bigger risk this time

Edited by Gustavo527

Happened to check out past pages of the thread where we first got the spoilers, and this was a general train of thought:

• Utter fawning over Wendy, including many expecting her to be the winner. Wouldn´t imagine that she would become divisive on the show for IDF after the hype she got pre-season.
  • Carson was a big threat and the snowflake killer of the season.
  • Girl Named Tom was not gonna go very far because of anti-groupers and Kelly likely dropping them. If anything , The Joy Reunion would be the trio of the season due to being country.
  • The pov woman was gonna be a finalist... just because of source feedback lol.
  • Ryleigh was Ari´s frontrunner.
  • @Teraginn was struggling to find a good male and there was a chance he´d end up snowflakeless this season.
  • John´s team was weak and gave S14 Team Adam vibes.

Top 10 members like Paris, Hailey, Joshua, and Jim and Sasha were non-existent at that point.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Happened to check out past pages of the thread where we first got the spoilers, and this was a general train of thought:

• Utter fawning over Wendy, including many expecting her to be the winner. Wouldn´t imagine that she would become divisive on the show for IDF after the hype she got pre-season.
  • Carson was a big threat and the snowflake killer of the season.
  • Girl Named Tom was not gonna go very far because of anti-groupers and Kelly likely dropping them. If anything , The Joy Reunion would be the trio of the season due to being country.
  • The pov woman was gonna be a finalist... just because of source feedback lol.
  • Ryleigh was Ari´s frontrunner.
  • @Teraginn was struggling to find a good male and there was a chance he´d end up snowflakeless this season.
  • John´s team was weak and gave S14 Team Adam vibes.

when everyone comes back to wendy this week 😄😄😄😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1