The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think Holly can get it organically, put her on the prime or pimp spot in semis with a killer song, bus Blake and John's team a little, then she will get a PV.

If the IS is needed, she's going to get the pimp and they will turn to Twitter, like we predict. 

They can also give the others a bad sound mix for their instant save. They can even make them sound pitchy. This is one problem with coming on this show. They are at the mercy of TPTB, who have the power to make them sound like crap on national TV. I sincerely hope none of them are reading this. 

• Like 3

I'm wondering if GNT can sing "Carolina in My Mind".

DR sang "Believer" for his audition during Season 14, and Jackie&Rayshun sang the same song for their duets in semis.

Even when DR turned the chairs during the audition, the song he sang was still covered. This season, no one turned the chair for the person who sang "Carolina in My Mind."

• Like 1

The obvious problem with a Spanish song is those who don’t speak the language (overwhelming majority is viewers) have no idea what they’re singing about.  On a positive note, they could mess up the lyrics, and hardly anyone would know. I still think it can work with the right song. Last Spring, Chevel did a cover of La Llarona, and it’s been one of her more well received covers, even on Facebook. She already had a lot of Spanish speaking fans, that probably helped. I’m convinced she could have performed it on the show and been voted through. I don’t think it would work with Despacito.  😂 

• Like 1

Since Jim and Sasha are pretty much done this next week, I do hope that TPTB doesnt go Caribbean Queen on them, because no one deserves that type of bus. 

But considering its "genre switch" week, I dont know what to expect.

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Since Jim and Sasha are pretty much done this next week, I do hope that TPTB doesnt go Caribbean Queen on them, because no one deserves that type of bus. 

But considering its "genre switch" week, I dont know what to expect.

“Jim and Sasha Allen Get ‘So Creative’ with Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘WAP’ - The Voice 2021 Top 10”

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

The obvious problem with a Spanish song is those who don’t speak the language (overwhelming majority is viewers) have no idea what they’re singing about.  

Considering the amount of songs in english being performed in non-english speaking countries on The Voice, I find it refreshing the US has a taste of that. 

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Holly´s great, but I have a feeling her entrance to the finale won´t be organic at all. 

????? lol Ikyl🤣 this girl has Arianators and minivan like I said. What makes you think it won’t be “organic” LOL PLS

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

????? lol Ikyl🤣 this girl has Arianators and minivan like I said. What makes you think it won’t be “organic” LOL PLS

Its just a feeling I have. She could very well get voted through no problem, but if not, TPTB is gonna make sure she wins the IS. They might even make a last minute change and just make it team quotas or make the IS count via Twitter n order to get Ariana her finalist.

But like I said, if she gets voted through via PV, great. I actually would prefer that to happen for TPTB to keep things normal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think Holly can get it organically, put her on the prime or pimp spot in semis with a killer song, bus Blake and John's team a little, then she will get a PV.

By definition, this would make it not organic 😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

“Jim and Sasha Allen Get ‘So Creative’ with Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘WAP’ - The Voice 2021 Top 10”

LMFAO now I want this to be true. 

Just like this cover:

• Haha 2

I believe GNT will do a Christian/Gospel song this week for the “out of genre”.

Also, I can see their duet with Kelly being a Holiday song. Most likely “Silent Night”. They would all sound AMAZING on it!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Voice said:

Also, I can see their duet with Kelly being a Holiday song. Most likely “Silent Night”. They would all sound AMAZING on it!!

If they reach the finale and sing with Kelly, wouldn't that technically be a quartet?😉😋

31 minutes ago, Voice said:

Kelly's duet with GNT has the potential to be her best duet on the show. They might pull something similar to "Wintersong," which was the highest-ranking iTunes song for a contestant and coach duet on the Voice.

51 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Kelly's duet with GNT has the potential to be her best duet on the show. They might pull something similar to "Wintersong," which was the highest-ranking iTunes song for a contestant and coach duet on the Voice.

Can´t wait to hear that collaboration on the finale. It has the potential to really be something else.

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I have to give props to the steals of the season. We have 4 of them in the Top 10, and they are rubbing salt in the wound of their past coaches.

Literally, in this order (for me):

Hailey

Jershika

Paris

Holly

Edited by pauwis