The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

TPTB is gonna want Holly in the finale for Ari, and yeah, it would be better for all of us if she gets PV for them not to mess up with the manipulation tactics to get her there.

But man, it sucks for the Legend peeps. 

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, if Jeremy indeed does something in Spanish, he wins me back inmediately. It doesnt hurt that his fan week package featured support from Telemundo.

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up singing this… 

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up singing this… 

Maybe. I'd still stay away from female singers if I were him. 

He could tackle some bachata if he were to do something in Spanish. It might not go well with Minivan, but it would be a much needed change for his run on the show. He needs to spice it up somehow, because, while he has sung well throughout the show, he has been pretty predictable/formulaic since his KO. He's not making finale either way, so I say just go for it.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

I tried to find some pattern with S17 but no luck. although the closers were the clear contenders.

POs: John (Katie) // Blake (Wendy)

Top13: Gwen (Rose) // Ariana (Holly)

Top 11: Blake (Ricky) // Kelly (Hailey)

Top 10: John (WILL)

Semi: Kelly (Hoot)

Final: Gwen (Rose)

if the trend were repeated Blake would close again, but Hoot was winning and Will had a song that was SCREAMING closer

I have a feeling Girl Named Tom will close in the Semis

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think it will be Holly, GNT isn’t going to need it to make the top 4

Holly already closed the Top 13, and some contestants who have won the show closed in Semis (Jake Hoot, Jordan, Carter)

I think it might go like this in terms of closers:

Top 10: Either Jershika or Joshua. 

Bloodbath: Holly, if they are that desperate in getting Ariana to the finale, even though she already closed Top 13. If not Holly, then Wendy, since they probably want her there too, and it could happen since Britton closed both POs and Semis.

Finale: I think this one is reserved for GNT.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think it might go like this in terms of closers:

Top 10: Either Jershika or Joshua. 

Bloodbath: Holly, if they are that desperate in getting Ariana to the finale, even though she already closed Top 13. If not Holly, then Wendy, since they probably want her there too, and it could happen since Britton closed both POs and Semis.

Finale: I think this one is reserved for GNT.

I think Wendy is probably going to close again, and I can actually see her closing the finale. If Holly needs the save, they are definitely going to pimp her there. That might be a reason why they did the 5 person finale this season, to make it easier for her to get in.

8 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I think Wendy is probably going to close again, and I can actually see her closing the finale. If Holly needs the save, they are definitely going to pimp her there. That might be a reason why they did the 5 person finale this season, to make it easier for her to get in.

TPTB is gonna work overtime to get Ariana that finalist. The whole 5 people thing is becuase they feel Holly might need some help getting there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I do think Holly would deserve the finale, not just for the sake of TPTB potentially rigging things, but she's done well these past two weeks. As long as Wendy and Hailey are there, she is welcome to the finale. She is apart of my Top 3 after all.

But still, for the sake of fairness, please don't flop Holly lol.

Holly is the last person TPTB would flop 

1 minute ago, deszfan88 said:

Wendy getting Kennedy treatment would serve

At some point, I don’t think it makes a difference. I think that’s true with Wendy. Most viewers have already have their minds made up on her. It’s different with someone like Hailey, who wasn’t featured during the pre-lives, and probably wasn’t viewed as a contender by most. I think someone like Joshua or Jershika could benefit from it with the right song, but I think a PV is a tall order for either of them. Maybe it can help set them up for the instant save. All of this depends on Holly’s standing, because if anyone not named GNT, Wendy or Hailey is standing in the way of her making the finale, they’re going to get run over. 

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Holly´s great, but I have a feeling her entrance to the finale won´t be organic at all. 

I think she can win the IS without the twitter save , actually with the right song and the pimp spot , she might get PV over Paris.

Edited by Mohammad

I think Holly can get it organically, put her on the prime or pimp spot in semis with a killer song, bus Blake and John's team a little, then she will get a PV.

If the IS is needed, she's going to get the pimp and they will turn to Twitter, like we predict. 

Edited by QueenMae16