The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Random thought: do y'all think Jeremy will be performing in spanish during the genre switch?

LOL, Hailey could too. I think she even mentioned something about it on air? I hope not. Although, I wouldn’t be shocked if she could get away with it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Random thought: do y'all think Jeremy will be performing in spanish during the genre switch?

Oh damn I completely forgot he was bilingual :haha:

Would love to see him tackle something in Spanish. Get him back on my really good side.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

LOL, Hailey could too. I think she even mentioned something about it on air? I hope not. Although, I wouldn’t be shocked if she could get away with it. 

Lol, I would hope she could get away with it. Still hoping it's Christian, country, or alternative though. 

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lol, I would hope she could get away with it. Still hoping it's Christian, country, or alternative though. 

It might actually work for her, but I don’t recall Spanish songs being well received on the show. I’m going to find her blind audition segment right now and see what she said about it. 

• Like 1

I do think Holly would deserve the finale, not just for the sake of TPTB potentially rigging things, but she's done well these past two weeks. As long as Wendy and Hailey are there, she is welcome to the finale. She is apart of my Top 3 after all.

But still, for the sake of fairness, please don't flop Holly lol.

Edited by QueenMae16

I found it. It was before her battle. She said she listens to Hispanic music and sings Spanish songs for her dad. She specifically mentioned singing Selena for her dad. Now, I’m leaving this open as a possibility. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I found it. It was before her battle. She said she listens to Hispanic music and sings Spanish songs for her dad. She specifically mentioned singing Selena for her dad. Now, I’m leaving this open as a possibility. 

If there's still an unbeat slot for the Finale set, she should do it there tbh. 

But if it's next week, hopefully she can manage it. 

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If there's still an unbeat slot for the Finale set, she should do it there tbh. 

But if it's next week, hopefully she can manage it. 

Remember when I said it might be better for her in the long run to not make the finale? She should just sing whatever she wants, and whatever happens, happens. That’s how I feel about it. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Remember when I said it might be better for her in the long run to not make the finale? She should just sing whatever she wants, and whatever happens, happens. That’s how I feel about it. 

If it's what Hailey wants, I hope she enjoys the song at least. I think if she goes unbeat, now is the time to do it. Like you said, she could possibly get away with it. Maybe even gain some support from more Latinos. So that could benefit her outside the show.

If they're going to prop Holly up, please make her do an Adele song. It's what I keep wanting (but not getting) 😂

The true nightmare scenario for me, though, is Jershika being anywhere near B3. I feel like she was too close last week for comfort. I hope she gets a great song and the closer.

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually think Holly has more support than we realize. She probably has more local support than anyone else. I don’t think it’s enough to win, but it could carry her to a PV. 

finally. I’m here reading this like y’all really think Holly don’t be getting votes like that🤣 honestly I don’t even think she’ll need the IS to get into the finale. That girl has minivan/Arianators and causal votes. Y’all be underrating her voting power frfr

• Like 2

Not Team Ariana being the most received team perfomance on Facebook. And the rest of the apps. Totally expected Kelly or Blake’s to be lol…..But I just listened to Sasha singing a verse and I’m here like….why doesn’t he sing in that range on the show?? Like that part he sang was really good!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Hailey doing Spanish for Challenge Week is not something I've thought about, but it could definitely happen. That could be the "something cool" that Kelly mentioned.

I see that for Jeremy :ph34rwave:

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I think Holly's FB stats are inflated just like J&S's. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in Top 4 overall votes.

inflated??? Wdym by that?!🤣

and Hollys reception by minivan is FAR better than Jim and Sashas

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

inflated??? Wdym by that?!🤣

and Hollys reception by minivan is FAR better than Jim and Sashas

Yeah, minivans like her more but being Team Ariana helps with the stats, even there. Arianators blew up the team performance there.

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s right, she did close T13. I wouldn’t put it past them to have her close again, though. I expect some buses to be unleashed in the semi-finals to help her. They really need Ari to have a finalist so her stans watch the finale. 

I don't see her closing again, but I do see her at least getting later performance slots, at the very least.  Like, third-to-last or even next-to-last.

EDIT: Also, since no one's saying it, happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Edited by Rodney

I tried to find some pattern with S17 but no luck. although the closers were the clear contenders.

POs: John (Katie) // Blake (Wendy)

Top13: Gwen (Rose) // Ariana (Holly)

Top 11: Blake (Ricky) // Kelly (Hailey)

Top 10: John (WILL)

Semi: Kelly (Hoot)

Final: Gwen (Rose)

if the trend were repeated Blake would close again, but Hoot was winning and Will had a song that was SCREAMING closer

15 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I tried to find some pattern with S17 but no luck. although the closers were the clear contenders.

POs: John (Katie) // Blake (Wendy)

Top13: Gwen (Rose) // Ariana (Holly)

Top 11: Blake (Ricky) // Kelly (Hailey)

Top 10: John (WILL)

Semi: Kelly (Hoot)

Final: Gwen (Rose)

if the trend were repeated Blake would close again, but Hoot was winning and Will had a song that was SCREAMING closer

I could honestly see a scenario where Wendy, Holly, and Hailey place the same as Katie, Rose, and Ricky

• Like 1