The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

If they're going to prop Holly up, please make her do an Adele song. It's what I keep wanting (but not getting) 😂

The true nightmare scenario for me, though, is Jershika being anywhere near B3. I feel like she was too close last week for comfort. I hope she gets a great song and the closer.

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually think Holly has more support than we realize. She probably has more local support than anyone else. I don’t think it’s enough to win, but it could carry her to a PV. 

finally. I’m here reading this like y’all really think Holly don’t be getting votes like that🤣 honestly I don’t even think she’ll need the IS to get into the finale. That girl has minivan/Arianators and causal votes. Y’all be underrating her voting power frfr

• Like 2

Not Team Ariana being the most received team perfomance on Facebook. And the rest of the apps. Totally expected Kelly or Blake’s to be lol…..But I just listened to Sasha singing a verse and I’m here like….why doesn’t he sing in that range on the show?? Like that part he sang was really good!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I think Holly's FB stats are inflated just like J&S's. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in Top 4 overall votes.

inflated??? Wdym by that?!🤣

and Hollys reception by minivan is FAR better than Jim and Sashas

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s right, she did close T13. I wouldn’t put it past them to have her close again, though. I expect some buses to be unleashed in the semi-finals to help her. They really need Ari to have a finalist so her stans watch the finale. 

I don't see her closing again, but I do see her at least getting later performance slots, at the very least.  Like, third-to-last or even next-to-last.

EDIT: Also, since no one's saying it, happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Edited by Rodney

I tried to find some pattern with S17 but no luck. although the closers were the clear contenders.

POs: John (Katie) // Blake (Wendy)

Top13: Gwen (Rose) // Ariana (Holly)

Top 11: Blake (Ricky) // Kelly (Hailey)

Top 10: John (WILL)

Semi: Kelly (Hoot)

Final: Gwen (Rose)

if the trend were repeated Blake would close again, but Hoot was winning and Will had a song that was SCREAMING closer

15 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I tried to find some pattern with S17 but no luck. although the closers were the clear contenders.

if the trend were repeated Blake would close again, but Hoot was winning and Will had a song that was SCREAMING closer

I could honestly see a scenario where Wendy, Holly, and Hailey place the same as Katie, Rose, and Ricky

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he ends up singing this… 

Maybe. I'd still stay away from female singers if I were him. 

He could tackle some bachata if he were to do something in Spanish. It might not go well with Minivan, but it would be a much needed change for his run on the show. He needs to spice it up somehow, because, while he has sung well throughout the show, he has been pretty predictable/formulaic since his KO. He's not making finale either way, so I say just go for it.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

I have a feeling Girl Named Tom will close in the Semis

• Like 2

I think it might go like this in terms of closers:

Top 10: Either Jershika or Joshua. 

Bloodbath: Holly, if they are that desperate in getting Ariana to the finale, even though she already closed Top 13. If not Holly, then Wendy, since they probably want her there too, and it could happen since Britton closed both POs and Semis.

Finale: I think this one is reserved for GNT.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think it might go like this in terms of closers:

Top 10: Either Jershika or Joshua. 

Bloodbath: Holly, if they are that desperate in getting Ariana to the finale, even though she already closed Top 13. If not Holly, then Wendy, since they probably want her there too, and it could happen since Britton closed both POs and Semis.

Finale: I think this one is reserved for GNT.

I think Wendy is probably going to close again, and I can actually see her closing the finale. If Holly needs the save, they are definitely going to pimp her there. That might be a reason why they did the 5 person finale this season, to make it easier for her to get in.