The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

would they need wendys permission tho?

I mean she is literally right there, so it would be easy.

And if TPTB really wanted Wendy in the finale... this would be free promo for her.

And honestly... I can totally see John trolling Blake by making Jershika sing COIOOTR better than Wendy.

It's fun to imagine, folks. 😛 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I am wondering if TPTB and the coaches would be cheeky enough to make one of the artists sing Come On In Out of the Rain for Challenge Week. Maybe Jershika or Holly?

That´d be ruthless in a way lol, but on the other hand, indeed, it´s free promo.

It´d be even funnier if they gave it to GNT, they rearranged it, and that´s their finale cover before the win lol.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

They could use it as a way to help push Wendy into the finale, and we know that she knows him. Have contestants ever sung songs by singers they knew personally, not counting coaches and advisors?

Angel Taylor from Season 2 sang Adele's "Someone Like You" after she had toured with Adele as her opening act.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a364877/the-voice-angel-taylor-adele-song-had-personal-meaning/

Top 10 are where things get serious. We dont tend to see as much "moments" as in the Top 11, but of course apart from 2 people going home, whoever wins the IS is pretty much dead meat in the semis, as opposed to the chance of getting PV next week after being on the bottom on Top 13 and 11 weeks.

We really start to see who they want on the finale as well. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In all seriousness, I think her or Joshua will close this next week. Whoever TPTB likes more I guess. 

And Holly will close the semi-final. We really need her to get a PV, so TPTB doesn’t get any crazy ideas about changing the rules. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

And Holly will close the semi-final. We really need her to get a PV, so TPTB doesn’t get any crazy ideas about changing the rules. 

She closed the Top 13 already, I feel like they would have waited for her pimp spot a bit, if they cared for her to get in the top of votes. 

If anything, I see a Twitter save coming back, if Holly isn't already in of course. 

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

She closed the Top 13 already, I feel like they would have waited for her pimp spot a bit, if they cared for her to get in the top of votes. 

If anything, I see a Twitter save coming back, if Holly isn't already in of course. 

That’s right, she did close T13. I wouldn’t put it past them to have her close again, though. I expect some buses to be unleashed in the semi-finals to help her. They really need Ari to have a finalist so her stans watch the finale. 

• Like 1

If Jim and Sasha somehow survives Top 10 week (and Team Legend remains intact), I can totally see TPTB pulling a Season 6 and reveal coach quotas for finale during Semis week.

Fans of anyone who support Team Kelly or Blake excluding GNT (and maybe Wendy) should pray that Jim and Sasha gets eliminated on Tuesday next week.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

If Jim and Sasha somehow survives Top 10 week (and Team Legend remains intact), I can totally see TPTB pulling a Season 6 and introduce coach quotas during Semis week.

Fans of anyone who support Team Kelly or Blake excluding GNT (and maybe Wendy) should pray that Jim and Sasha gets eliminated on Tuesday next week.

I’ve already had those exact thoughts. Fortunately, I think J&S are DOA this time. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s right, she did close T13. I wouldn’t put it past them to have her close again, though. I expect some buses to be unleashed in the semi-finals to help her. They really need Ari to have a finalist so her stans watch the finale. 

I guess she could, I mean, Kennedy Holmes had 3 live show pimp spots, so I wouldn't put it past them. 

If all else fails, Twitter will be the last resort I guess. Which would suck, but TPTB needs the stans. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve already had those exact thoughts. Fortunately, I think J&S are DOA this time. 

They need to leave they have been decent prelives but mediocre and down right bad in  their lives run from the PO till their IS (expect their top 11 it was decent) , sorry not sorry . They haven’t had an amazing performance like the rest of the top 10.

• Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I guess she could, I mean, Kennedy Holmes had 3 live show pimp spots, so I wouldn't put it past them. 

If all else fails, Twitter will be the last resort I guess. Which would suck, but TPTB needs the stans. 

Yes, they need Ari performing during the finale. 

Is there a precedent for the show pushing coach quotas in the finale with unequal teams? I don't think that has happened before. 

If they wanted to push coach quotas (because the IS has been unreliable as of late in terms of getting the results TPTB wants), they would have to make sure Top 10 eliminatios will result in equal teams for "fairness's sake". Meaning they need to bus Jeremy and probably Lana and prop J&S up.