The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

It seems they don't post instant save performances on FB. They haven't since playoffs.

It seems we'll have 5 people in the finale. The remaining 4 will all sing for IS as updated on wiki(It has been consistently right throughout this competition) 

At least we'll have all the remaining 4 perform before being eliminated.

8 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

I'm thinking now it's a mistake to count Lana out.  If she gets something that suits her very specific country sound and Blake calls out the troups for the only country artist left, she could hang around.  I wonder if traditional country and pop country count as different genres for switch week? lol

This is what I was thinking. She can sing a classic country song and call it a genre switch. 😂

• Like 1

GNT are definitely the winners. Their top 11 performance is 8 top 100 on itunes(highest peak this season) and #2 on country besides their performance being criticised. 

Their top 13 still on charts #13. 

I mean... I don't have much recollection of this genre switch round prior to this season (maybe because I've been following IDF since the pandemic started). There has ever been a really drastic switch? 

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I mean... I don't have much recollection of this genre switch round prior to this season (maybe because I've been following IDF since the pandemic started). There has ever been a really drastic switch? 

S14 Top 10 - Britton: he sang Tina

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

S14 Top 10 - Britton: he sang Tina

I remember Alicia being the only coach to take that theme seriously that round. Hopefully artists will flip the songs to suit their style, like what Britton did.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Britton was the only one on S14 to actually follow a "challenge" by switching up a Tina Turner song. The rest got songs in their comfort zone.

We know Jeremy said he's doing something that he has never done before on the show, so we'll see.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

So glad to have Maneskin on. Minivan wont have a clue about who they are.

And of course happy that Carter is recieving some support.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Should I know who Mae Muller is? I know who Manneskin is!

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So glad to have Maneskin on. Minivan wont have a clue about who they are.

And of course happy that Carter is recieving some support.

I don't know who any of these people are except Carter who I could have done without seeing again but it's nice that they are bringing someone back I guess.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All the guests are probably taping.

I wonder if they'll have Gwen there. Actually wouldn't be surprised if Carter was live though (and the other two taped). They will probably want to have him interact with Carson