The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Facebook is something else..... They said at least Wendy didn't have a smug face when she fell????? They also said she was just trying to get attention to herself and that she's so full of herself. 😡

I’ve also seen… Lana tripped her :whut: People really have nothing better to do… 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Facebook is something else..... They said at least Wendy didn't have a smug face when she fell????? They also said she was just trying to get attention to herself and that she's so full of herself. 😡

Imagine being so pathetic you can’t show legitimate concern for someone who got hurt on live f*cking television.

Shame on them.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

I knew Facebook wasn't the best place to being with, but this is just a new low....

I knew that people over there don't like Wendy, but even I find that repulsive.  That was clearly a genuine accident.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I knew that people over there don't like Wendy, but even I find that repulsive.  That was clearly a genuine accident.

The amount of mental gymnastics these people go through is mindboggling, how do you see an accident and turn it into "she's just trying to make it about herself"? Honestly it's just pathetic.

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Jeremy is singing a song “like nothing he’s ever done before” next week. Seems like basic protocol for genre twist week. :haha:

Doesn't say much. Typical "Genre Twist" week lol

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Jeremy is singing a song “like nothing he’s ever done before” next week. Seems like basic protocol for genre twist week. :haha:

Well at least we know they are doing the genre switch thing indeed.

Probably some rock?

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Praying for a mega bus like Old Town Road so that he and Jim and Sasha get sent packing instead of Lana 🙏

The racism is really leaping out of some folks tonight. Just had a Talk with a J&S stan who said Gymani sounded "like a screeching animal" and "a dead horse." By Talk I meant I went fully off. And not minivans jumping on Wendy for having an accident. I'm so glad I'm not on the side of Facebook where those people are because they'd be calling the cops on me for extreme cyberbullying 😭😭

This show stresses me out so much, but see y'all next week 😭

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Praying for a mega bus like Old Town Road so that he and Jim and Sasha get sent packing instead of Lana 🙏

Because Jeremy and Lana are on a team with three participants each, they will be bussed if TPTB wish to achieve balance among all the teams with two candidates in the top eight.

I don't see TPTB busing GNT, Hailey, Wendy, or Paris.