The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

GNT - Normal song as usual

Hailey - Kelly said she liked what is planned for her next week, so should be fine.

Wendy - Country.

Holly - Being pushed hard, so will get more songs suited to keep on advancing, for Ariana. She did a country song already, so maybe going in some R&B/Soul? Pop?

Idk about everyone else, Paris should do fine though.

Jim and Sasha will get the bus. Maybe even Jeremy, if he can't handle his next song or can't recover from this week, with a better performance. 

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Hailey - Kelly said she liked what is planned for her next week, so should be fine.

Wendy - Country.

Holly - Being pushed hard, so will get more songs suited to keep on advancing, for Ariana. She did a country song already, so maybe going in some R&B/Soul? Pop?

Jim and Sasha will get the bus. Maybe even Jeremy, if he can't handle his next song or can't recover from this week, with a better performance. 

Joshua: gospel

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Wendy - Country.

if lana does something like her knockout flipping a pop song to fit her it would work

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dane Bautista said:

Do you think Sasha making a political statement on air should be allowed?

Its not political, but this isn't the place for it. So ima shut up.

just human rights, Sasha should feel free to say it if praising jesus is allowed on the show.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Dane Bautista said:

Do you think Sasha making a political statement on air should be allowed?

everything is politics 😉

and yes, it's great that someone with a big platform use it to raise a message that defends the LGBTQ + community in this case

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He's a worship leader, so it would work.

We have quite a few of them this season lol.

Exactly. I know that not is technically out of what he knows how to do, but he's taken the pop route on the show.. so why not?

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Who will end up in the bottom next week? 

I see J&S, Lana, Joshua/Jerishka, possibly Jeremy too.

Everyone else seems to be fine, maybe we'll get some shockers though. Depending on next weeks' performances and reception. 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Trans rights are a human rights issue, not a political one.

IMO trans rights are both human rights and political issues. For instance, when conservatives state legislatures are working to bar transgender females from participating in female sports leagues. Anyway, I just asked because a lot of people complained on FB about Sasha making that statement on air. They said it shouldn't be allowed.

3 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

IMO trans rights are both human rights and political issues. For instance, when conservatives state legislatures are working to bar transgender females from participating in female sports leagues. Anyway, I just asked because a lot of people complained on FB about Sasha making that statement on air. They said it shouldn't be allowed.

We know Minivan. They will go "don't make everything political, DaMn!!" At every political viem that doesn't go accordingly to their bigotry 

Edited by Gustavo527

1 minute ago, Discovolcano said:

Jeremy obviously has the casuals so I’m gunna say Jim and Sasha, Lana, and unfortunately Joshua

If it's the case, the country mafia may save Lana. I can totally see Jeremy and J&S in the bottom. If Jershika chooses a bad song again, she will be in the bottom too.

2 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

They are all about "free speech" when  it involves something they care about but if its something they don't like then it shouldn't be allowed.

• Like 10

This is what Kelly said last night about Hailey’s next song, so it doesn’t sound like she has to worry about a bus. 

“I hope y’all vote her through, because next week, she has something really cool planned.” 

• Like 4