The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So next week is "genre switch" week, right?

I hope they don't half-ass it like the "challenge" week on S14.

I just checked what happened in S17:

On one hand, we had Rose Short with "God's Country" and Shane Q with "Carribean Queen".

Then there's Kat Hammock with "You're Still The One" and Ricky Duran with "Born Under A Bad Sign"??

The "challenge" is definitely more apparent for others.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Same, which means it’s 100% gonna be half-assed.

Kelly, for sure, will just play it safe with the others, and I think that Blake will, too.  But it's the first time that John and Ariana have dealt with this week.  Will they play it safe, too, or actually take it seriously?

Just now, Mohammad said:

Conspiracy theory:Do you guys think that the producers rig the results like maybe Gymani did get more votes but the still wrote Jim&Sasha on the result card/envelope whatever it is instead of Gymani .

doubt it. I don’t think they’ll ever rig anything. If they wanted to rig things for Ariana, Ryleigh would’ve still been here. And she would’ve won all of the IS.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Kelly, for sure, will just play it safe with the others, and I think that Blake will, too.  But it's the first time that John and Ariana have dealt with this week.  Will they play it safe, too, or actually take it seriously?

I could see it going either way for both John and Ariana, tbh.

Just now, jus.willy said:

doubt it. I don’t think they’ll ever rig anything. If they wanted to rig things for Ariana, Ryleigh would’ve still been here. And she would’ve won all of the IS.

IK, I just wanted an excuse for Gymani’s elimination , like Jim&Sasha are not it vocally (nice people but come on)while Gymani is all that vocally and more. Wish them all the best .

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I just checked what happened in S17:

On one hand, we had Rose Short with "God's Country" and Shane Q with "Carribean Queen".

Then there's Kat Hammock with "You're Still The One" and Ricky Duran with "Born Under A Bad Sign"??

The "challenge" is definitely more apparent for others.

Yep lol.

I expect some WTF songs for some and some perfectly normal ones for the favorites, despite the theme.

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Conspiracy theory:Do you guys think that the producers rig the results like maybe Gymani did get more votes but the still wrote Jim&Sasha on the result card/envelope whatever it is instead of Gymani .

No they just bussed her and the minivan has Jim and Sasha’s back

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

No, John was present in S17.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I HOPE Blake just didn’t see her.

I'm pretty sure he returned to help her after he saw her.

And damn, that looked worse than I thought. I didnt catch it live, I just saw her on the floor. Glad she's okay.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 5