The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

23 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Do y'all truly think it's possible to have a Team Kelly runner up and winner combo this season? Because I want to believe, but the skeptical part of me isn't buying it completly. 

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

If she can get 2 in the finale, that would already be huge, don't know about both the winner and runner-up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Do y'all truly think it's possible to have a Team Kelly runner up and winner combo this season? Because I want to believe, but the skeptical part of me isn't buying it completly. 

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

If Girl Named Tom and Hailey both keep up the good work, it is absolutely possible.  It would be nice to see a coach other than Blake have the entire top two, for a change.  I think the only other coach to accomplish that was Delta Goodrem in one season of Australia's version.

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

She’s not with Brandon anymore, so who knows if that’s true. I’m also trying to remember if Todd signed with republic. 

(Carter & Cam signing with republic actually makes some sense) 

No, Todd did not sign with Republic. 

Brynn is the only one who signed on with Starstruck. They helped Chevel significantly, though, with recording, songwriters, etc. I don’t know about Hoot. The point is, I’m not sure why Brandon being out of the picture would have anything to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If Girl Named Tom and Hailey both keep up the good work, it is absolutely possible.  It would be nice to see a coach other than Blake have the entire top two, for a change.  I think the only other coach to accomplish that was Delta Goodrem in one season of Australia's version.

Ricky Wilson on the UK's version also had the entire Top 2 on Season 5 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

No, Todd did not sign with Republic. 

Brynn is the only one who signed on with Starstruck. They helped Chevel significantly, though, with recording, songwriters, etc. I don’t know about Hoot. The point is, I’m not sure why Brandon being out of the picture would have anything to do with it. 

I thought he did most of the legwork on actually getting the contestant out of the contract - at Kelly’s direction 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

At least if we get a Team Kelly winner, she’ll help them get out of the label deal. 

There’s nothing to get out of if you don’t sign. 

Brynn was the only one who had to get out of the deal, because she signed with Republic before Kelly figured out that they were useless. After that, her winners didn’t bother with Republic.

13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I thought he did most of the legwork on actually getting the contestant out of the contract - at Kelly’s direction 

I don’t know if that was ever mentioned. Probably in Brynn’s case, since she had signed on with Starstruck. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

There’s nothing to get out of if you don’t sign. 

Brynn was the only one who had to get out of the deal, because she signed with Republic before Kelly figured out that they were useless. After that, her winners didn’t bother with Republic.

That’s probably the case. Chevel said she “opted out” of the deal. 

When looking at FB stats what is the most important criteria Views ,reacts , or shares . Between Jermey , Gymani, Jershika, Jermey has the most reacts at 2.3k and the most sharesat 318 and the second most views at 53k, while Gymani has the most views at 60k and the second highest number of reacts at 2.2k but the lowest number of shares at 137. Jershika has the lowest number of views at 49k  and the lowest number of reacts at 2k but the second highest number of shares at 247. So who is likely to be bottom 2.

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

When looking at FB stats what is the most important criteria Views ,reacts , or shares . Between Jermey , Gymani, Jershika, Jermey has the most reacts at 2.3k and the most sharesat 318 and the second most views at 53k, while Gymani has the most views at 60k and the second highest number of reacts at 2.2k but the lowest number of shares at 137. Jershika has the lowest number of views at 49k  and the lowest number of reacts at 2k but the second highest number of shares at 247. So who is likely to be bottom 2.

Curious about this too. I'm also wondering how Lana and J&S are out of the mix. Isn't there a possibility that Jershika, with overall positive reception, isn't actually in danger? Maybe I'm being too hopeful about this.

Also Ariana just posted a lyrics sheet. Looks like they're singing FourFiveSeconds (I believe that's what she's leaking 😂). I can see Holly doing it, I can't imagine J&S in this production. But her fans might watch the show for longer than a minute at a go, for once.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I don’t think you can pick out a bottom 2 from those numbers. They are too close. Maybe read the comments and look around at other platforms. Even then, it’s a wild guess. 

• Like 2