The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Jershika being B2 would be sooo f***ed up (I get that the song was exactly what this audience hates, but come on)

But I’m going to be optimistic for once and say that she has more support than what the FB numbers suggest.

Jershika is one of the few who made it to the T200 on iTunes. That usually requires some amount of support.

I just saw that Wendy has the worst view/like ratio on Facebook. I’m not suggesting she’s in danger this week, but I’m worried for her chances going forward. Those on the bottom of that ranking usually don’t last long on the show. In her case, it is evidence of extreme polarization. 

Edited by TeamAudra

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

that particular performance had even more hate in the comments than usual.

That’s why I didn’t bother to look. Some contestants like Hailey have almost zero hate comments, then you have what we’re seeing with Wendy. It has to mean something. 

13 minutes ago, kforreal said:

As much as I love LOVE J&S... Why are they still in the competition again 😭

Manifesting: Gymani not in B2 tonight Gymani not in B2 tonight 🤞

Its because outside of GNT everyone is a belter. I like belting too but we need different types of voices and performers. GNT is superior to them but for now they can stay in the competition

1 minute ago, mariahmc said:

I've been reading the comments under Wendy's video and it kinda hurts to see some awful comments. I get that we all have different opinions but some people need to chill. I hope she doesn't read them and if she does I hope she doesn't let them get into her

#1 rule for artists: Never read the comments!

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, mariahmc said:

I've been reading the comments under Wendy's video and it kinda hurts to see some awful comments. I get that we all have different opinions but some people need to chill. I hope she doesn't read them and if she does I hope she doesn't let them get into her

I think it would almost impossible for her to read those without it affecting her. I don’t care how tough she is. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Mohammad said:

Gymani has more reacts and views than both Jermey and jershika. Imagine the B2 being jershika and Jermey , it would be a rematch from their battle .

She was way behind last night and voting closed 2 hours ago, so maybe she got a spike in stats recently.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Gymani has more reacts and views than both Jermey and jershika. Imagine the B2 being jershika and Jermey , it would be a rematch from their battle .

Also keep in mind that the B2 in FB stats won’t reflect the actual B2, if many contestants are close enough. Joshua’s stats were lower than Gymani last week and he got PV over her.