The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

These contestants Facebook numbers have remained the most consistent throughout the lives. In other words, they don’t bounce up and down, depending on the song choice. GNT, Hailey, Wendy, Paris, and to a lesser extent, Holly (her playoff numbers were lower, but the are trending in the right direction). 

My hope is that it’s clear to TPTB that Holly will get a PV, so they don’t change their minds and switch to coach quotas for the finale. Go Holly!

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Ugh where’s the drama in all this ?

I'm pretty sure its overall votes.

If a coach has only one artist left, they get a free ride(likely Ariana or John) so it would look very bad for TPTB(although not like they care lol, but that would be a new level)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm pretty sure its overall votes.

If a coach has only one artist left, they get a free ride(likely Ariana or John) so it would look very bad for TPTB(although not like they care lol, but that would be a new level)

Yeah but still, there's usually a tight race between 3rd and 4th for the last PV, plus the bottom 2 and the limited spots for the IS, Idk ... I'm not emotionally fulfilled lmao

Anyway, either Holly is fifth overall and they're trying to get her in at all costs, or she's fourth and they're trying to get a Legend artist in the finale. Or neither and they're just desperate and delusional lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jem128 said:

Based on some of Shadales tweets tonight she did not pick her songs, the last two in particular. No surprise there. She doesn’t shade the show at all though. She said she loved the challenge and said had they given  her Mary had a little lamb she would have rocked it out 😂

That's so f---- up

Morning y’all…..kinda scared for Jershika tonight there’s no way she isn’t in the instant save. I only see her winning if she has a great song to outblow Gymani. But Gymani gonna give it all to us in that IS tonight. But idkk I’m scared maybe neither will win the IS 🥲

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wait, Jershika is going to be in the bottom? No 🥲🥲🥲

I think they're predicting off of facebook stats

Then again she had pretty low FB stats in the POs (and an even more controversial song than tonight) and still managed to get PV. The format was different there but still....we'll see

Jershika being B2 would be sooo f***ed up (I get that the song was exactly what this audience hates, but come on)

But I’m going to be optimistic for once and say that she has more support than what the FB numbers suggest.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 6

Not thrilled about Gymani’s bottom 2 buddy being Jershika or Jeremy - they’re the two contestants in an Instant Save I have the most trouble picturing her taking out, since both of them either have had generally stronger public reception for every round except the blinds or beat her for a PV on Team Kelly.

Not that I’m happy to risk losing any of those three, but still.