The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Will Kelly be the first woman coach to have two team members in the finale if GNT and Hailey both make it through?

Yes, Pharrell/Adam were the only other coaches to achieve this(besides Blake)

With a 5-person Finale, after tonight I see GNT/Paris/Hailey/Wendy(I think she can do it, but she needs some pimping)

then the IS goes to I don't even know, Holly will get pimped if she doesn't get a PV. I think she wins it too. 

4 minutes ago, Rat! said:

Didn't watch tonight's show. Is this season's 5 person finale based off of Coach Quota + 1 Instant Save?

Um, do we even know whether or not it's a five-person finale?  Could be four again.  The change to five was only because of COVID.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Um, do we even know whether or not it's a five-person finale?  Could be four again.  The change to five was only because of COVID.

Didn’t you see the press release Dany posted before the show? Page back. It’s 4 PV and a 4-way instant save for the 5th spot. No quotas. 

Edited by TeamAudra

13 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yes, Pharrell/Adam were the only other coaches to achieve this(besides Blake)

With a 5-person Finale, after tonight I see GNT/Paris/Hailey/Wendy(I think she can do it, but she needs some pimping)

then the IS goes to I don't even know, Holly will get pimped if she doesn't get a PV. I think she wins it too. 

She is getting pimp spot every week.

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I did not.  Where is it?

Here it is.

4 hours ago, Dany said:

I skip so many pages so did we discus semi-final and final 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/e8235fa6-6c71-4e22-9b21-51a6c5ae36ab

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL TOP 8 PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

12/06/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : The Top 8 artists perform individual songs and special ’90s-themed duets in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton for their chance at a spot in the finale.

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL TOP 8 ELIMINATIONS"

ORIGINAL

12/07/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : The Top 4 artists are revealed as safe by America’s votes while the bottom four compete in the Instant Save.

------------

Semi-final we have 90's themed Duets and we have a final 5.  

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Problem with that is that Blake is very stubborn and steadfast when it comes to whomever he wants to sell as his frontrunner.  He never jumps off that bandwagon until he sees for a fact that the voters aren't feeling them.  Prime example being when he finally had to jump off Kat's bandwagon and onto RIcky's in season seventeen, as he finally came face-to-face with the reality about fans not feeling her, but definitely feeling him.  And four seasons before that, in season thirteen, when he had to face the facts that Keisha wasn't selling, and Chloe was.  And two seasons before that, in season eleven, when he had to go for broke with Sundance when it became evident that Courtney wasn't working for the audience (something that I'm very shocked wasn't obvious to him from jump).

😂 A singing competition coach really does live ..Zuri Hall GIF by Golden Globes

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MusicMedicine said:

. . . That's all you have to say?  I was just making an observation and pointing out examples.

Seriously.  Find something better to do with your time.

2 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Y'all have to stop shaming the people on this forum for discussing matters related to the topic the forum is devoted to. As long as it's not toxic, let people go crazy. 

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Based on some of Shadales tweets tonight she did not pick her songs, the last two in particular. No surprise there. She doesn’t shade the show at all though. She said she loved the challenge and said had they given  her Mary had a little lamb she would have rocked it out 😂

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

the voice retweeted Kelly's support video for Hailey and that was it. No any others. It's clear they want her in the finale.

That’s because they see her growing popularity. Having popular contestants eliminated for whatever reason is bad for business. It almost happened in the playoffs. She literally had one foot in the grave, and people are all over social media saying she can win right now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

I think Jershika will survive this week, but we found out that it was the song choice that got her the stats she had last time.

She went back to what she did in her audition: a smooth, old school R&B ballad. She killed it, but she got extremely low stats on her blind too. And now this happens.

My advice? Stay away from these songs. Go back to gospel or maybe something jazzy.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1