The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Best of the night acoording to Facebook: GNT/Holly/Hailey/Paris. 

Middle bunch, probably safe: Joshua/Lana/J&S

Though time: Wendy/Jershika/Gymani/Jeremy. 

It's still unclear if the bottom 2 is going to be Gymani and Jeremy or Gymani and Jershika. 

y’all someone send me that picture with all the coping mechanisms ASAP i’m going through it tonight!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all someone send me that picture with all the coping mechanisms ASAP i’m going through it tonight!!!!

Coping mechanism: there's still the other coast and they might be more friendly towards Jershika. But I do think Gymani is a lock, though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Wendy actually isn’t doing that bad on FB. She has 2K likes right now, and only GNT and Holly have passed her so far

She's a Team Blake frontrunner posted first with almost half an hour of distance between her and Holly. Holly surpassed. This doesn't look good for her. I'm not saying she's out, at all. But the level of reception was bad. 

Edited by SNI2

6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

She's a Team Blake frontrunner posted first with almost half an hour of distance between her and Holly. Holly surpassed. This doesn't look good for her. I'm not saying she's out, at all. But the level of reception was bad. 

Yeah, Wendy has the advantage of going first, and thus having her performance posted first.  Others were posted later, but some of those posted later are clearly going to gain on her and even pass her before the night's over.  So . . . nothing over which to get too comfortable.

The fact that Lana and J&S made it out of the bottom two will undoubtedly change the game's outcome. The fates of Jeremy, Jershika, and Gymani are in danger.

Jeremy is on the same path as Gymani, who performed God last week but had little response on Facebook. Karens aren't satisfied with Gymani but she ate it tonight. Jershika has a more chance of landing in B2 for some reason.

Jershika sang God song last week, which was enthusiastically appreciated by the Minivan, but she didn't have the same reaction tonight. On the other side, Gymani is gaining a large number of casual supporters. She should be safe if youtube and Instagram reception are taken into account.

• Sad 1

Y’all really are taking years off your own lives by over-analyzing every single little aspect of a social media websites reaction. 

Wendy delivered as usual and isn’t in danger. Jershika gave one of (if not the best) the top performances of the night. Gymani ate and can easily handle anyone in the B2 if she sadly ends up there again. 

• Like 1