The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

He is, honestly. Blake's immense backing of Wendy is not working.

Problem with that is that Blake is very stubborn and steadfast when it comes to whomever he wants to sell as his frontrunner.  He never jumps off that bandwagon until he sees for a fact that the voters aren't feeling them.  Prime example being when he finally had to jump off Kat's bandwagon and onto RIcky's in season seventeen, as he finally came face-to-face with the reality about fans not feeling her, but definitely feeling him.  And four seasons before that, in season thirteen, when he had to face the facts that Keisha wasn't selling, and Chloe was.  And two seasons before that, in season eleven, when he had to go for broke with Sundance when it became evident that Courtney wasn't working for the audience (something that I'm very shocked wasn't obvious to him from jump).

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I agree they werent at their strongest tonight but despite me expecting more for Wendy's finale and wanting more tightness in GNT's harmonies, I liked them both. And they are safe either way. 

Well, once again, good for you, honey.

Edited by Rodney

Best of the night acoording to Facebook: GNT/Holly/Hailey/Paris. 

Middle bunch, probably safe: Joshua/Lana/J&S

Though time: Wendy/Jershika/Gymani/Jeremy. 

It's still unclear if the bottom 2 is going to be Gymani and Jeremy or Gymani and Jershika. 

Edited by SNI2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Best of the night acoording to Facebook: GNT/Holly/Hailey/Paris. 

Middle bunch, probably safe: Joshua/Lana/J&S

Though time: Wendy/Jershika/Gymani/Jeremy. 

It's still unclear if the bottom 2 is going to be Gymani and Jeremy or Gymani and Jershika. 

y’all someone send me that picture with all the coping mechanisms ASAP i’m going through it tonight!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all someone send me that picture with all the coping mechanisms ASAP i’m going through it tonight!!!!

Coping mechanism: there's still the other coast and they might be more friendly towards Jershika. But I do think Gymani is a lock, though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Wendy actually isn’t doing that bad on FB. She has 2K likes right now, and only GNT and Holly have passed her so far

She's a Team Blake frontrunner posted first with almost half an hour of distance between her and Holly. Holly surpassed. This doesn't look good for her. I'm not saying she's out, at all. But the level of reception was bad. 

Edited by SNI2