The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It usually isn’t, but I think it’s pretty obvious in this case. 

Indeed.  People definitely seem to have taken more notice of Hailey ever since then.  Perhaps Kelly throwing her into the Wildcard did more wonders for her than even we realized.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Hello Sunday, ironically, say hello!

I honestly don’t remember their IS performance, but there is something to be said about having one foot in the grave, and stepping up there and delivering. It was all a “made for TV moment, including Kelly begging America to save the 14 year old. Yeah, I know she could have saved her, but that only added to Hailey’s underdog status.  Hailey was probably top 5-6 in overall votes in the playoffs, so it’s not as though she didn’t have any support, but the IS captured the attention of some people who may not have supported her previously. It definitely helps that she got the PV out of the way last week, because I’m sure many casuals thought she would be gone the next week. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

God I’m going to miss The Voice in the spring 😭 but I’m already looking forward to S22 and meeting a new AA PH and a new coach ! 

I hope American Song Contest and AI can entertain me 😭

This (except I have zero interest in AI)

unpopular, but I also hope we have some stronger male country singers in season 22 (I’ve given up on female)

57 minutes ago, seak05 said:

unpopular, but I also hope we have some stronger male country singers in season 22 (I’ve given up on female)

I'd be open to stanning an Americana-type male country artist. People like Ruston Kelly, Tyler Childers, Jason Isbell...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

This (except I have zero interest in AI)

I want a stronger female country singer than Lana but one with similar taste to Lana. Lana would have been perfect for me if she was better.

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'd be open to stanning an Americana-type male country artist. People like Ruston Kelly, Tyler Childers, Jason Isbell...

I've been hoping to hear covers of some of those folks. I have this (pure) fantasy of GNT doing If We Were Vampires (not on the show would still be fine lol).

Edited by WastedinMemphis

Putting aside the aversion the Voice audience has for female country singers, many of them kill it in their own element, yet come on the show and underperform. I’m not sure what the solution is to the problem, or if there even is one. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Given how many snowflakes they kill, that should be the last thing that anyone should want.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Putting aside the aversion the Voice audience has for female country singers, many of them kill it in their own element, yet come on the show and underperform. I’m not sure what the solution is to the problem, or if there even is one. 

This use to not be the case but some of the recent ones do fall under this category. 

Just now, pepperman said:

what page number can I find all the song spoilers? 

GNT - More Hearts Than Mine by Ingrid Andress

Jeremy - Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

Gymani - Diamonds by Rihanna

Hailey - Elastic Heart by Sia

Joshua - The Show Must Go On by Queen

Jershika - How Can I Ease the Pain by Lisa Fischer

Holly - Alone by Heart

Jim and Sasha - Have You Ever Seen the Rain  by CCR

Wendy - Freeway of Love by Aretha Franklin

Paris - Use Me by Bill Withers

Lana - I Hope by Gabby Barrett

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ironically, they probably left out the male country singers so the focus would be on Ariana’s pop team, and so she would have a chance to win. 

That flopped hard. At least, from all the groups they hired this season, they managed to get one that is really good and have a lot of appeal with the audience, so at least that worked because they probably are gonna get their first non-solo artist winning.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

GNT - More Hearts Than Mine by Ingrid Andress

Jeremy - Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

Gymani - Diamonds by Rihanna

Hailey - Elastic Heart by Sia

Joshua - The Show Must Go On by Queen

Jershika - How Can I Ease the Pain by Lisa Fischer

Holly - Alone by Heart

Jim and Sasha - Have You Ever Seen the Rain  by CCR

Wendy - Freeway of Love by Aretha Franklin

Paris - Use Me by Bill Withers

Lana - I Hope by Gabby Barrett

thank you!  ❤️

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ironically, they probably left out the male country singers so the focus would be on Ariana’s pop team, and so she would have a chance to win. 

I don't believe for a second that TPTB didn't have in mind the current outcome when they chose the cast. Ariana's Team has been the weakest from the very beginning, she never had a chance. 

I skip so many pages so did we discus semi-final and final 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/e8235fa6-6c71-4e22-9b21-51a6c5ae36ab

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL TOP 8 PERFORMANCES"

ORIGINAL

12/06/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : The Top 8 artists perform individual songs and special ’90s-themed duets in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton for their chance at a spot in the finale.

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE SEMI-FINAL TOP 8 ELIMINATIONS"

ORIGINAL

12/07/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : The Top 4 artists are revealed as safe by America’s votes while the bottom four compete in the Instant Save.

------------

Semi-final we have 90's themed Duets and we have a final 5.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

Just now, Dany said:

I skip so may page so did we discus semi-final and final 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/e8235fa6-6c71-4e22-9b21-51a6c5ae36ab

"THE VOICE"

ORIGINAL

12/06/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : The Top 8 artists perform individual songs and special ’90s-themed duets in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton for their chance at a spot in the finale.

"THE VOICE"

ORIGINAL

12/07/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : The Top 4 artists are revealed as safe by America’s votes while the bottom four compete in the Instant Save.

So its 4 PVs + 1 IS. No Team Quotas.

They want an Ariana finalist lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

I skip so many pages so did we discus semi-final and final 

"THE VOICE"

ORIGINAL

"THE VOICE"

ORIGINAL

------------

I'm fine with this, more artists on finale night with only 2 performances each.

• Like 2