The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Most sopranos that come on the show struggle to hit that note. Also, someone mentioned Holly was sick when she recorded the studio but is feeling fine now. Idk if we can trust that but maybe she'll do it live then. She promised more range than we've ever seen plus it'd be pretty anticlimactic to do this song if you're going to dodge the iconic high note.

Like I said later on in that post you quoted, it not being an insanely high note doesn’t mean it’s a note that’s easy to hit or one that’s designed for every voice to hit well even when it’s technically in range.

As long as Holly does her best, that’s all I ask of her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Queen Jackie Foster was the last to do this song on the show. The performance was derailed by Playoffs sound mixing in some parts, but overall she killed it. And yeah, she hit that big note before the last chorus.

She had the power and range for that song, great stage presence too. That high note is at least 50% of the song and she completely nailed it. 

Holly's style fits soft rock or pop ballads better. 

Also, there has been talk about this potentially being a moment for Hailey. I have to agree. She just needs to do live tonight what she did on the studio. 

The moment would be enhanced if she closes. If she does so, delivers, and gets good numbers on FB, then I'll have her as a strong potential finalist.

5 hours ago, Torres said:

I'm using vpn but still can't find them. The one on Spotify can't even play.

this probably won't change anything but I addressed this issue with Jershika about the studios not being released worldwide like last season for example and she said she would ask someone about it (again, she probably can't control it but it's something worth mentioning that she said she would ask)

I just find it weird because last season they were available worldwide and I noticed a pattern on recent seasons (as of S17). Odd seasons have this problem (S17, S19 and now S21) because even seasons (S16, S18, S20) have all their studios available worldwide. With this, I don't think it's intentional but rather a 'distraction mistake' by the interns that work with the label during winter seasons (??) idk

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

he and Kelly / Gwen I think. I was so disappointed

I remember that. Genuinely one of the more shocking moments of the show? For one thing Kelly not knowing, but the rest of the panel? Proves we need a rocker (that isn't Adam) back on the show ASAP.

• Like 3