The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Since some of you guys want spoilers hehe… btw these are fake just for your amusement!

Calmly Rose - Shallow- Turned Blake, John and Ariana. John Blocked Ariana. Picked John

- Sources said she was phenomenal! Has the same tone as Addison Agen and Chloe MK mixed!!!! 

- Ariana sang with her Dangerous Women on stage!

- John said he needs a strong female Vocalist with a unique tone to finally win this show.  

- Kelly didn’t turn because she saw the block and didn’t think she had a chance against John. 

- Blake pitched well, but wasn’t as good as john. Blake also said she can win the show! 

Marissiay Hallow- pov- Turned Kelly, John, Ariana- Kelly blocked Ariana. Picked Kelly! 

- Was absolutely Stunning! Her rendition was so good... She has the same tone as Maelyn! 

- Her voice touched Kelly to press and Kelly said she was about to cry. 

- John was stunned... he didn’t pitch at all because of how good Marrisiay was.(Also because how much Kelly was talking)

- Blake didn’t turn because he didn’t see the block and thought Marrisiay will pick Ariana. Blake didn’t want to get humiliated... 

Dev Iris- everything i wanted- Turned 4 Chairs. Picked Blake. 
- Everybody was shocked Dev was a male. He has a unique tone and was a insane vocalist.

- Blake pitched the best and said he would love winning with someone unique. 

- John and Ariana said Dev could be a finalist. 

- Kelly said he could win the show and Dev responded with “don’t ya say that to everybody”. 

Jorge’ Timer- Light On- Turned John and Ariana. Picked John. 

- Jorge’ was really good and had some pitchy moments, but his tone is really special according to Ariana. 

- John turned first and thought no one else would turn and then Ariana pushed at last second. 

- Kelly, Blake, and John all thought Jorge’ had the biggest crush on Ariana when she was pitching, but he yelled out “GUYS I LIKE MEN”.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, echoap said:

If you're a contestant reading this, good luck! 🍀 You're gonna need it :haha:

Unless you're a 30+ y/o ringer. Then just do your thing and pick Blake. Congrats on getting that finale spot btw! 😝😂

Just updated this^ :haha:

• Haha 1

We don’t usually get all of the names in the first batch from auditions, just some of them. I remember the spoiler about a 4 chair turn that sang Sexual Healing and then he appeared in the First Look video, and nobody recognized him. It turned out that it was someone who wasn’t on the contestant list, JChosen.

• Like 2

Yeah, gonna reiterate this for some of the new ones:

In studio audience spoilers are a LOOOOOOOT harder to gather. The info we get is usually sparse, incomplete/only partial, and often misspelled or has errors. In a season where we’re already struggling with names as it is, nothing is coming out this week.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

In studio audience spoilers are a LOOOOOOOT harder to gather. The info we get is usually sparse, incomplete/only partial, and often misspelled or has errors. In a season where we’re already struggling with names as it is, nothing is coming out this week.

We all understand lol😂. There still 4 days to go too lol 

17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And there are likely smaller audiences this time, which means fewer potential sources. I’m fine with going into a season blind for a change. I’ll look at the spoilers if we get some, but I’m not going to obsess over it. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

IDF got waay to comfortable with being handed full on spoilers this past couple of seasons lol. Now its time to go back to wait for them and not know the fate of your favorites.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

Do you guys have any list of acts competing or have you guys discovered a following circle yet

We do have a circle, not a big one. That’s why we’re anxious for sources too lol.

We do have potential sources, we just have to wait and see if they follow through.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

we're so impatient, the Premiere date hasn't even been announced yet, has it? 

thanks for all your hard work m0870.gif

• Like 1

I'm also curious about some of the logistics stuff. How many people per team, seat order, who is fighting with whom, premiere date etc and Bill will sometimes give that stuff out. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

We do have a circle, not a big one. That’s why we’re anxious for sources too lol.

We do have potential sources, we just have to wait and see if they follow through.

Yea i get that lol and i pray ur sources come through lol, and yes @Misirlou we got way too comfortable with all the spoilers and now we unpatient

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I'm also curious about some of the logistics stuff. How many people per team, seat order, who is fighting with whom, premiere date etc and Bill will sometimes give that stuff out. 

I´m curious to see who clashes the most this season or tends to go for similar artists. Kelly and Nick generally had quite a few one on one battles on S18. I´d imagine Kelly and Ariana being the main competition, but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

Yea i get that lol and i pray ur sources come through lol, and yes @Misirlou we got way too comfortable with all the spoilers and now we unpatient

I´m guilty of that too lol. It was nice having live updates, but it will be refreshing going back to not knowing everything, in the end it gets kind of  boring.