Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Could someone please remind me of the sequence of remaining episodes?  I think I remember that we have Top 11 (fan choice) and Top 10 (genre switch).  What do we know about the rest? TIA.

Nov 22 - top 11, fan choice

Nov 23 - cut to top 10

 

nov 29 - top 10, outside of genre

nov 30 - cut to top 8

 

We don't have any information yet on the Dec 6/7 episodes.

 

There are also scheduled tapings for the voice today, mon, tues, next sat, mon tues, sun dec 5, mon, tues

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jem128 said:

I am guessing Ariana’s team is prerecording their group performance today and Blake’s will be live. 

Blake’s team definitely isn’t recording today since Paris was live from his hotel a few minutes ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

This is supposed to be a lane cleared for Jershika but here he come.Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Dw, even if a Kymberli Joye moment were to happen this week, we know they will just decline anyway :ph34rwave:

 

I still don't see Jeremy in the Finale, even if he hits hard on FB this week(famous last words)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

So I take most of the day off IDF and come back to Holly maybe going rock and Jeremy apparently pulling out the Jesus Card.

 

This should be interesting stats-wise this week.

It will be fun to witness the potential moments, this is the week to do it. Who will rise from the middle and destroy Wendy and GNT? Lol sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

"Break Every Chain" for Jeremy? "How Great Thou Art"?

 

Prepare for our new frontrunner and the demise of Wendy and GNT :stud:

I would literally throw hands if they give Break Every Chain to him instead of Jershika. 

Edited by Angelbright
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yeah, if he nails it, he's getting through, no matter what.

He doesn't even have to nail it tbh. As long as he doesn't completely flop or start a ritual sacrifice center stage, he'll be fine with votes for the week.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

He doesn't even have to nail it tbh. As long as he doesn't completely flop or start a ritual sacrifice center stage, he'll be fine with votes for the week.

Let me rephrase that.  If he really nails it, he'll not only get through this week, but he'll probably be good for next week, too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first finale prediction (with team quotas)

 

1 - GNT

2 - Wendy

3 - Jeremy

4 - Holly

5 - Jershika

 

Yes, I'll be bold and predict two team Kelly finalists, instead of two team Blake. I might be way off, but IDF generally is...💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

"Break Every Chain" for Jeremy? "How Great Thou Art"?

 

Prepare for our new frontrunner and the demise of Wendy and GNT :stud:

fun fact that i just learned about Break Every Chain: the original singer of the song, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, has a live version of the song, and just under 5 minutes into the song, she starts to sing about sins that people need to be delivered from. the first line she sings in that section is “we come against the spirit of homosexuality” 💀 it’s literally not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i heard it because i was so taken aback… my gay self nearly fell out of my chair! i’m just going to pretend that the only version of Break Every Chain that exists out there is Kymberi Joye’s

  • Haha 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

fun fact that i just learned about Break Every Chain: the original singer of the song, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, has a live version of the song, and just under 5 minutes into the song, she starts to sing about sins that people need to be delivered from. the first line she sings in that section is “we come against the spirit of homosexuality” 💀 it’s literally not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i heard it because i was so taken aback… my gay self nearly fell out of my chair! i’m just going to pretend that the only version of Break Every Chain that exists out there is Kymberi Joye’s

What a shame to hear that she's one of those people.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What a shame to hear that she's one of those people.

i know💔😭 it’s so bad but i seriously can’t stop laughing… like i’ve been (jokingly) singing the chorus to Break Every Chain around my house ever since i heard Kymberli’s version, COMPLETELY unaware that singing the next verse would require me to belt out the line “WE COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF HOMOSEXUALITY” at the top of my lungs💀

 

all i know is that if any of my favs want their gospel moment, i’m going to need them to stick to singing Take Me To The King😂

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i know💔😭 it’s so bad but i seriously can’t stop laughing… like i’ve been (jokingly) singing the chorus to Break Every Chain around my house ever since i heard Kymberli’s version, COMPLETELY unaware that singing the next verse would require me to belt the line “WE COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF HOMOSEXUALITY” at the top of my lungs💀

 

all i know is that if any of my favs want their gospel moment, i’m going to need them to stick to singing Take Me To The King😂

Obviously the favorite gospel song is "Take Me To Church"! I mean, who wouldn't want to literally, take someone to church! - Minivan big brain

 

Wait, its actually "Hallelujah", iconic praise Jesus song, lmao. 

 

I just realized Cam and Maelyn sang these as well, lol Minivan got trolled :haha: 

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

fun fact that i just learned about Break Every Chain: the original singer of the song, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, has a live version of the song, and just under 5 minutes into the song, she starts to sing about sins that people need to be delivered from. the first line she sings in that section is “we come against the spirit of homosexuality” 💀 it’s literally not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i heard it because i was so taken aback… my gay self nearly fell out of my chair! i’m just going to pretend that the only version of Break Every Chain that exists out there is Kymberi Joye’s


OMG WHAT NOOOO 😭 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

fun fact that i just learned about Break Every Chain: the original singer of the song, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, has a live version of the song, and just under 5 minutes into the song, she starts to sing about sins that people need to be delivered from. the first line she sings in that section is “we come against the spirit of homosexuality” 💀 it’s literally not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i heard it because i was so taken aback… my gay self nearly fell out of my chair! i’m just going to pretend that the only version of Break Every Chain that exists out there is Kymberi Joye’s


Lmao @ all of us being completely oblivious that one of the chains she wants us to break from is homosexuality:dead: 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...