The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Filipinos are Southeast Asian

South Asian countries are India, Nepal, Pakistan, etc. 

That’s what I was thinking, which is why I asked instead of just assuming Vaughn counted as South Asian.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I started watching since season 13 and I don't recall seeing one ever. (except maybe a no-chair?)

Maharasyi during S13, she’s Malaysian. Lost her battle but wasn’t montaged once. 

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Maharasyi during S13, she’s Malaysian. Lost her battle but wasn’t montaged once. 

Again, Malaysian is Southeast Asian, not South Asian. Its not very far from the Philippines.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Again, Malaysian is Southeast Asian, not South Asian. Its not very far from the Philippines.

I mean it’s pretty far from the Philippines, but it’s next to Singapore. And yes it’s Southeast Asian and not South Asia 

20 hours ago, Rodney said:

Um, coaches sign on for at least two seasons.  She'll be back at least one more time.

Can somebody comment on this pls? I just did a quick google search and there hasnt been a one time coach... hopefully ariana breaks the pattern tho

Edited by gyhujp

Team Kelly might replicate the record attained by Team Gwen in season 9. Every single instant save was won by Team Gwen.

By the way, this may not sound good, but I want Gymani to perform every instant save. I'd like to see her eating other contestants and providing more reactions😂 as she did during the Top 13 instant save.

Edited by Arsh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gyhujp said:

Can somebody comment on this pls? Has there ever been a one time coach and how recent was it?

I remember when the Season 20 coaches were on Kelly's talk show together and they were talking about how they were scared of Ariana, Kelly made a comment about how it was only for one season. Considering how much Ariana is getting paid and the special circumstances that freed up her schedule to be available (pandemic halting touring until recently)  it makes sense that they would only sign her on for one season. Considering that her presence hasn't at least stopped the attrition of viewers it doesn't make much financial sense to have her come back for another season. 

During one of the virtual tapings I attended the warm up guy mentioned that the coaches usually sign on for two seasons at a time when someone was asking if Gwen would come back as a coach since she's only done one season since she signed another contract. Considering that guy has been with the show since the beginning I would consider him to be a reliable source about what the norm is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

During one of the virtual tapings I attended the warm up guy mentioned that the coaches usually sign on for two seasons at a time when someone was asking if Gwen would come back as a coach since she's only done one season since she signed another contract. Considering that guy has been with the show since the beginning I would consider him to be a reliable source about what the norm is.

Gwen for Season 22? 🤞

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Team Kelly might replicate the record attained by Team Gwen in season 9. Every single instant save was won by Team Gwen.

By the way, this may not sound good, but I want Gymani to perform every instant save. I'd like to see her eating other contestants and providing more reactions😂 as she did during the Top 13 instant save.

It's very likely Gymani will win the save this week but the week after I think GNT, Jeremy and Hailey are getting a PV so they'll pull all the stops to make sure she is eliminated that week and Kelly doesn't have half the contestants in the Top 8. I know there's only so much they can do but that week I assume she could have some serious competition like Joshua or Jeshika