The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

29 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I want to make a joke about this, but then I realized that it's just sad to why they are giving crap to Wendy....

They like Paris to an extent though.

Blake will be fine, even if he won't win, he's in the finale with someone. 

I was thinking more along the lines of what’s missing. If there was a male country singer to anchor the team, I think they’d actually be more supportive of the other members. Sort of like the opposite of collateral damage.

• Like 1

,As for the Team Ariana song choices, they are pretty much the reason why Jim and Sasha are still here (I have a feeling Jim might be behind those, not for strategy, but they seem like songs he would perform). The Beatles and Elton John are most likely gonna help them given that they are on a weak team. That being said, they are not gonna be able to carry them all the way.

Holly has been getting good song choices, very in the intricate side of things, but she hasnt lived up to them imo. Ryleigh's songs have been too big for her, plus her style is controversial.

Overall its a mixture of several things that just haven't worked for Tema Ariana,which is why many people have lost interest in it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

,As for the Team Ariana song choices, they are pretty much the reason why Jim and Sasha are still here (I have a feeling Jim might be behind those, not for strategy, but they seem like songs he would perform). The Beatles and Elton John are most likely gonna help them given that they are on a weak team. That being said, they are not gonna be able to carry them all the way.

Holly has been getting good song choices, very in the intricate side of things, but she hasnt lived up to them imo. Ryleigh's songs have been too big for her, plus her style is controversial.

Overall its a mixture of several things that just haven't worked for Tema Ariana,which is why many people have lost interest in it.

if holly can find good songs for her voice like her audition she can save the ariana team, i hope because holly has a great voice

28 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i’m not going to get my hopes up because you never know what she’ll have to perform next week, but if she were to escape the bottom 2 and go all Aaron Gibson on us i’d probably explode with happiness🤞🙏

On Kelly's IG story (that Bk shared earlier), Kelly seems really excited about Gymani's next song so I hope it's something big and she delivers as usual 🤞

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Not only do Ariana stans not like her team, but Blake stans don’t like his either. Kelly stans like her team a lot. Not sure about John’s stans. Does John even have stans? If Blake stans aren’t excited at all about his team, what impact will that have on voting? Will they vote for contestants on other teams, sit it out, or a combination of both?

Blake’s Stan’s may not like his team, but he was the only coach to not be in the bottom 3

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t think I’m alone on this, but I can almost feel the air coming out of Wendy’s balloon. If she got a middle of the pack reaction for Blue Bayou, it doesn’t exactly give me confidence in her doing a country song. Where does she go from here? None of the negative feedback is related to her ability to sing, obviously. 

Wendy was a pretty good bet, but It just wasn't the appropriate season for her.

I'm expecting her to be pimped a little bit more to make sure she comfortably gets a finale spot. 

• Like 1

Just throwing these out there

*I don’t see gymani in the bottom again

*girl named Tom has been doing the same thing pretty much all season

*wendy hasn’t lost steam

*Lana/Joshua and Jim&Sasha could be the bottom 2

*gymani will have a similar trajectory to Joana Martinez in s17

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Wendy said it is something fast that she can have fun with. 

Not sure if Minivan will stan, but I hope she has fun with it. 

Preparing for more "Screamer" comments though.

Really wish she got Martina though, maybe Top 10 lol.(Now I'm just being delusional tbh)