The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the Team Kelly performance was pre-recorded but Team Legend wasn’t? I wonder if next week only one of Ari/Blake’s team will be pre-recorded. 

It was a 7 seven piece harmony, by far the most complex group performance we've seen on the show. It must have been hell to arrange, and some pieces might have not translated that well live, so I get why it wasnt live.

Not only do Ariana stans not like her team, but Blake stans don’t like his either. Kelly stans like her team a lot. Not sure about John’s stans. Does John even have stans? If Blake stans aren’t excited at all about his team, what impact will that have on voting? Will they vote for contestants on other teams, sit it out, or a combination of both?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Not only do Ariana stans not like her team, but Blake stans don’t like his either. Kelly stans like her team a lot. Not sure about John’s stans. Does John even have stans? If Blake stans aren’t excited at all about his team, what impact will that have on voting? Will they vote for contestants on other teams, sit it out, or a combination of both?

Gee, I wonder why the Blakeys don’t like his team.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake will have someone in the Top 3 regardless, Minivan won't stan their favorite cowboy being shafted.

I can see Kelly getting a 2nd finalist though, I'll leave the imagination to who yall think it is. Just wait for the moments in the Top 11 and Top 10 on Kelly's team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

the legendaries :haha:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Gee, I wonder why the Blakeys don’t like his team.

I want to make a joke about this, but then I realized that it's just sad to why they are giving crap to Wendy....

They like Paris to an extent though.

Blake will be fine, even if he won't win, he's in the finale with someone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Blake is still gonna have a finalist, maybe 2. Same goes to Kelly. The season is between those two, nobody is shocked.

Do you think TPTB are shocked? I'm curious if they truly thought Ariana would bring in lots of young viewers and votes for her team members.

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I want to make a joke about this, but then I realized that it's just sad to why they are giving crap to Wendy....

They like Paris to an extent though.

Blake will be fine, even if he won't win, he's in the finale with someone. 

Maybe it’s not such a coincidence that her Facebook numbers took a big drop the week after Peedy got eliminated. 

As we stand now, we know we have a clear finalist and most likely winner in GNT. Both Hailey and Jeremy are likely making it to semis, the question is, who will join GNT in the finale, or maybe they both could get cut, we'll see. Many surprises could happen.

For Team Blake, FB likes Paris the most out of the 3. I really dont know how its gonna work out. We'll see as well.

But Wendy is likely in the finale either way. If she fails to grab the PV, she's gonna kill her IS opponents and grab the last spot.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

You think that could be it? Sucks they are blaming Wendy for that. Blake was the one who made that call. 

They just might not be around anymore, and let’s be honest, viewers don’t always think rationally about these things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

the major problem of the ariana team is essentially the choice of the songs of all the candidates of this team ....

How? I'd say that's the reason why Jim & Sasha have coasted these two rounds. As for Holly, she's gotten minivan friendly songs. What they do with them is the main issue tho. I think they're doing enough to get by these first live rounds but their performances go no where for me

Edit: As for Bella and Ryleigh (if we're talking about them), the songs they got in the lives were the issue tbh, so I agree in that case. They were questionable and frankly the reason why I think they lost steam

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Just came here to say that, girl better channel her inner Aaron Gibson and annihilate everyone in the IS. Even if her ceiling is Top 8 bottom 2 I don't care, just give us as many performances as possible.

Tbh with a killer song I can see her escaping the bottom 2 next week.

i’m not going to get my hopes up because you never know what she’ll have to perform next week, but if she were to escape the bottom 2 and go all Aaron Gibson on us i’d probably explode with happiness🤞🙏

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i’m not going to get my hopes up because you never know what she’ll have to perform next week, but if she were to escape the bottom 2 and go all Aaron Gibson on us i’d probably explode with happiness🤞🙏

huns I'm manifesting🤩this is the timeline we deserve to live in

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

How? I'd say that's the reason why Jim & Sasha have coasted these two rounds. As for Holly, she's gotten minivan friendly songs. What they do with them is the main issue tho. I think they're doing enough to get by these first live rounds but their performances go no where for me

Edit: As for Bella and Ryleigh (if we're talking about them), the songs they got in the lives were the issue tbh, so I agree in that case. They were questionable and frankly the reason why I think they lost steam

for the first live, the choice of song of Holly and Jim / Sacha was not that good for their vocals, for the second live it was a little better for them so they deserved to stay, in the first live, i did not find any good song that went with the voice of the candidate in the ariana team,

but the fall of Ryleigh and Bella, it is indisputable, the reason for their defeat is the choice of songs...

• Like 1