The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chevel’s favorite this season. Her track record is pretty good. :haha:

Wasn't Tanner Chevel's fav too?:giggle:

No but no shade fr tho, it's so funny to me how she went from Tanner to CAM in terms of faves....the upgrade chile

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Wasn't Tanner Chevel's fav too?:giggle:

No but no shade fr tho, it's so funny to me how she went from Tanner to CAM in terms of faves....the upgrade chile

She only mentioned Tanner once after his blind, and some people made a big deal out of that. I’m pretty sure Ian Flanigan was her favorite, but she wasn’t really active tweeting about the show that season. She was vocal in her support for Thunderstorm, and especially Cam. She also Tweeted about John Holiday, who of course was another finalist. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

Also, I've seen some confusion about this, and the announcement order is random. For instance, we dont know if Lana had the lowest votes of the PVs. They just decided to call her last. They called Chevel last one week I remember. They made Sundance wait a few times too.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I've seen some confusion about this, and the announcement order is random. For instance, we dont know if Lana had the lowest votes of the PVs. They just decided to call her last. They called Chevel last one week I remember. They made Sundance wait a few times too.

Yeah…that week they called Sundance last, he looked pissed off about it. With Chevel, Kelly looked way more nervous about it than she did. I’m glad they didn’t do that to Hailey tonight. 😂 She looked really nervous about it. 

I've been obssessed with the high note Kelly hit during the team performance, when she went full on head voice near the end. I can't sing to save my life, but I tried to reach it using the piano. Was it a B5? I feel like it was close to the whistle register, but not quite there. Does anyone know something about it?  

PS: ugh, such a clean note. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There are a surprisingly large number of people on Facebook who claim Ryleigh should have won the instant save. 

I think it's always like that with the instant save announcement videos. Only the people who is not satisfied in the result would leave a comment.

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There are a surprisingly large number of people on Facebook who claim Ryleigh should have won the instant save. 

IG is the opposite. Comments for Gymani rule there, including ones from Ariana stans.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

IG is the opposite. Comments for Gymani rule there, including ones from Ariana stans.

It feels like Arianator's are supporting team Kelly more than Ariana 

I have seen many comments stating that I am fan of Ariana but team Kelly is the best they got my vote