The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I can see either Joshua or Lana going home next week, with Gymani earning another IS. This season we could really see that people are voting for the best IS. I can remember Lynea winning over sandyredd, and ali caldwell and janice losing.

Edited by WeSing428

my thoughts on tonight’s show:
- i’m so happy Gymani won the IS!!! i don’t think she should have been there in the first place, but i’m just grateful she gets to perform again on the show🥰 i loved her performance tonight! 

- i’m sad Shadale got eliminated, but i expected it💔 TPTB weren’t exactly giving her the best song choices, but i think she did pretty great tonight and yesterday all things considered. she’s a queen regardless👑

- Team Kelly’s group performance was good, just a little boring in my opinion, and i really enjoyed Team Legend’s!

- it feels amazing to have a normal, pre-pandemic-like results show!! i’ve missed this format, and i’m so grateful that we have a full length season again.

- Shadale sang more country than Wendy this season💀 TPTB’s evil knows no limits!!!

- excited for next week… hoping Gymani can channel her inner Adam Cunningham, Rayshun LaMurr, etc. and get a PV!!

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Got you covered, baby. I voted through hell and back for this woman tonight. 

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

We couldn’t disappoint an IDF Icon ❤️

i knew i could count on y’all💖👑

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Then I think both Team Kelly & Blake will move on fully to the top 10.

manifesting this + Jershika!!!!

I know they haven't exactly been IDF darlings but tbh for me when it comes Team Ari, the hype died down after I lost Katherine, Bella, and Ryleigh (my three favorites from her team) in a span of 3 weeks. One week each💀 It rlly went from being my fav to my least favorite out of the remaining ones I fear

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Next season we need to go back to one token powerhouse per season again 😂😂…this is too much stress during results. I miss only worrying about 1 of them per season😭

no baby the display of female black excellence this season has been priceless!!! I'm greedy, keep it coming TPTB😙

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I know they haven't exactly been IDF darlings but tbh for me when it comes Team Ari, the hype died down after I lost Katherine, Bella, and Ryleigh (my three favorites from her team) in a span of 3 weeks. One week each💀 It rlly went from being my fav to my least favorite out of the remaining ones I fear

Literally me. I’ve lost interest in her team. But I’ll definitely enjoy her being on the show for the remaining time we have her☺️

I just rewatched Ryleigh’s IS performance. It was not terrible, but in the second half, a lot of the notes were off.

Hearing the “insane” descriptions, I hoped Ryleigh would be great. She showed some great potential, but I have to say that the sources seemed to kind of flop there. Yet again, maybe that’s just me. Maybe I do not like Ryleigh’s style.

Also, Shadale did well in spite of being bussed and did not deserve to go home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And IG is coming after Lana again. The fact that she was the last one called before Gymani was revealed to be in the B3 made her more of a target.

They are not too happy about Jim and Sasha either.

Granted, I like Lana, so I am biased, but the hate for her seems very unwarranted to me. Her voice may not be for everyone, but she has been very consistent. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4