The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

All I’m gonna say is, Wendy supremacy from this point forward 👑

I’m so happy for Jershika for turning that bus attempt into a PV. And I always had a feeling both her and Shadale would make it through so that has me pleasantly happy. 

Hard to lose Libianca, Samuel, and Bella all in one night when they were arguably some of the most interesting artists (although admittedly only Libianca delivered last night). This season could play out in so many ways 

• Like 5

Hey guys! I know this sounds weird but I used to lurk back on the OLDDD seasons of The Voice IDF (like season 6 lmao) and look at everyone’s thoughts and predictions and see how accurate everyone was. Lmao it was really fun for me… but it looks like the farthest I can do back to is only like 2-3 seasons ago. 
Where can I find the older posts?? I didn’t want to be annoying and make a whole post about this so I’m asking here bc it’s mostly general discussion and I didn’t know where else to ask haha. 

I am super happy about Hailey going through. I am not happy that some of Ari’s members made it over Katie, Raquel, and Libianca. And could Libianca, Raquel, or Katie given us even just one more performance? 

Either way, my favorites that are still in the competition are Hailey, Shadale, Jershika, and GNT, Wendy, and Paris. I also really like everyone else except for Ryleigh, but even then, she has some potential.

I hope that Wendy can sing something emotional. She has done great, but by he reason she is not quite in my favorites list is that I want something emotional or at least different from what she has done. 

5 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Hey guys! I know this sounds weird but I used to lurk back on the OLDDD seasons of The Voice IDF (like season 6 lmao) and look at everyone’s thoughts and predictions and see how accurate everyone was. Lmao it was really fun for me… but it looks like the farthest I can do back to is only like 2-3 seasons ago. 
Where can I find the older posts?? I didn’t want to be annoying and make a whole post about this so I’m asking here bc it’s mostly general discussion and I didn’t know where else to ask haha. 

The Great IDF purge of 2019 (or was it 2020? Time is a flat circle y'all) pretty much wiped off all posts made before that year. Your best bet for finding old posts is on the Wayback Machine.

20 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ariana fans also going after Blake for not saving LiBianca, like your fave has a basic white team...just stop 

Wonder why they're giving Ariana a pass for not saving Raquel, the only person of color left on her team?

• Like 3

It’s okay, I’m going to continue pretending like I haven’t been a sobbing wreck for most of the last hour.

Genuinely thrilled and excited for everyone who did make it through (even the people who struggled somewhat last night) but I’d be lying if I said I was handling eliminations well despite it literally being a TV show designed to eliminate people lmao

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This probably was discussed earlier, but, what happened with "Ariana's voting power"?? :stealth:

this is not me saying she has it. But we can’t determine this yet because the votes definitely were split for Bella and Vaughn so that could be a factor. Now if Ariana gets all her artists through next round few rounds, then we could say she has voting power. If majority of her team is gone by week after next then we can say she has no voting power.

• Like 2