The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Happy Friday, y'all!

Crazy to think Monday the season 21 taping starts.

Truthfully, the spoiler well is a tad bit dry so far this season. There IS a drought in California after all. :haha:

That being said, if you get tickets to a taping or know someone who did, please feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk 🙂

They're a lot more strict about in-person taping and while everyone may have gotten off free in the virtual audience, we won't be able to get live updates this time around so any info we get will be super helpful!

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Happy Friday, y'all!

Crazy to think Monday the season 21 taping starts.

Truthfully, the spoiler well is a tad bit dry so far this season. There IS a drought in California after all. :haha:

That being said, if you get tickets to a taping or know someone who did, please feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk 🙂

They're a lot more strict about in-person taping and while everyone may have gotten off free in the virtual audience, we won't be able to get live updates this time around so any info we get will be super helpful!

They really must have given out very few tickets, I requested for several tapings the day they were posted and I didn't get anything.  Anyone need a plus one? Just kidding, kind of.  I noticed they pushed up the tapings up a lot on Tuesday the first taping's check-in deadline moved from 10:45 a.m. to 8 .m. and the second taping moved from 4:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Considering you have to arrive 2 hours early if you want to get tested the day of you'd need to get there super early for the first taping. 

Also, I noticed they changed the verification process for the vaccination cards from doing it on site the day of the taping to using the CTEH verification portal instead. I noticed one person complaining on Twitter that his vaccination card pictures got rejected for an event occurring this week and he didn't have time to appeal. There's been a lot of problems with the ticketing process in general lately with 1iota for events requiring vaccination verification for some people not receiving tickets after their vaccination was verified. 

Edited by rhapsody99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ONG GUYS THE FIRST ARTIST AUDITIONED AND IS OUR AA PH!!!

Sunflower Tall - It’s a Man’s Man’s Mans World - turned 4 chairs. Chose ARIANA.

- My source said Sunflower Tall made Rose Short (get it? lol) look like Kane Brown.

- Ariana said she was unstoppable and if the audience voted for her she would immediately release her next album, Arianators in the audience went CRAZY.

- A real mix between Amanda Brown, Rose Short, Kyla Jade, Desz and Dana Monique, yall ain’t ready

OMG OUR 1ST FINALIST!

credits to @TheVoiceFan2 for making this

masterpiece LMFAOAOA

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

They really must have given out very few tickets, I requested for several tapings the day they were posted and I didn't get anything.  Anyone need a plus one? Just kidding, kind of.  I noticed they pushed up the tapings up a lot on Tuesday the first taping's check-in deadline moved from 10:45 a.m. to 8 .m. and the second taping moved from 4:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Considering you have to arrive 2 hours early if you want to get tested the day of you'd need to get there super early for the first taping. 

Also, I noticed they changed the verification process for the vaccination cards from doing it on site the day of the taping to using the CTEH verification portal instead. I noticed one person complaining on Twitter that his vaccination card pictures got rejected for an event occurring this week and he didn't have time to appeal. There's been a lot of problems with the ticketing process in general lately with 1iota for events requiring vaccination verification for some people not receiving tickets after their vaccination was verified. 

Well, it's to be expected that there are teething pains with the verification process. Hope it works out for a successful week.

Good luck to all the contestants who will be auditioning in front of the coaches tomorrow! ❤️ I hope you guys all turn a chair and get the opportunity to work with a coach. Don’t be nervous, you guys are going to kill it! ☺️

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Good luck to all the contestants who will be auditioning in front of the coaches tomorrow! ❤️ I hope you guys all turn a chair and get the opportunity to work with a coach. Don’t be nervous, you guys are going to kill it! ☺️

I can't imagine the pressure and excitement at the same time. Good luck to them.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:38 AM, VoiceSelf12 said:

ONG GUYS THE FIRST ARTIST AUDITIONED AND IS OUR AA PH!!!

Sunflower Tall - It’s a Man’s Man’s Mans World - turned 4 chairs. Chose ARIANA.

- My source said Sunflower Tall made Rose Short (get it? lol) look like Kane Brown.

- Ariana said she was unstoppable and if the audience voted for her she would immediately release her next album, Arianators in the audience went CRAZY.

- A real mix between Amanda Brown, Rose Short, Kyla Jade, Desz and Dana Monique, yall ain’t ready

OMG OUR 1ST FINALIST!

credits to @TheVoiceFan2 for making this

masterpiece LMFAOAOA

Is this real?????

All S21 contestants goin in tomorrow i wish you best of luck and iust sing ur heart out❤!!! We all support you guys and whatever happens just know it is the beggining!! And good luck to Ms. QUEEN ARIANA and whoever joins her 1st team!!!! Love all of u and we are excited to see it in the fall

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Should have known lol @Someone648 when willwe get spoilers like from the taping (* ik it will take long time since it not virtual audience anymore) or we gonna wait til all tapings over

There’s a good chance we won’t. :haha:

If we don’t get spoilers for every performance, it makes it more fun. I like knowing some of the names, but not all of them, and having missing names come in during the audition rounds. It’s also more fun to not know how many chairs every single contestant got. I like to know a few 4 chair turns preseason, but I like to see more than I expected. And occasionally there is a contestant suspected to turn 4 chairs that doesn’t 

That being said, hopefully we do get more 4 chair turns this season (I felt that there were too few the last couple seasons).

• Like 2

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tapings start tomorrow, s21 is only a day away 🎼🎤🎵

good luck to all the auditioners, please don’t take idf personally, you’re all tremendously talented to have made it this far.

And my pm’s are open 😂

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

That being said, hopefully we do get more 4 chair turns this season (I felt that there were too few the last couple seasons).

💯

I just hope for good team sizes & a good format. 🥺🤞

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

If we don’t get spoilers for every performance, it makes it more fun. I like knowing some of the names, but not all of them, and having missing names come in during the audition rounds. It’s also more fun to not know how many chairs every single contestant got. I like to know a few 4 chair turns preseason, but I like to see more than I expected. And occasionally there is a contestant suspected to turn 4 chairs that doesn’t 

Agreed. It makes the pre-lives more entertaining to watch. Plus, it allows you to put your clue-hunting skills to the test. 🧐 

For the contestants reading this, please don’t take IDF to heart. None of us are singers or professional musicians (besides Prof. Snoopy). Just be yourself & perform your heart out, no matter what anonymous users on an internet blog say. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Angeles said:

💯

I just hope for good team sizes & a good format. 🥺❤️

That too. Ten per team and only three live weeks with team quotas is not enough, and makes the outcome of the season too predictable. Since the pandemic is pretty much over, plus no more stolen timeslots on Tuesdays, I think we are more likely to get this, plus fall seasons are usually better formatwise.

• Like 2