The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Also since y’all was doubting Jershika so much pls keep doubting her cuz when she goes gospel and sings Break every chain I don’t wanna hear nothing 

If she can slay Beggin’ just wait till she gets something in her wheelhouse.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

I’m not gonna lie I was hopping Lana would get the vote so Blake would save Libianca and Paris would’ve won the IS. 

As happy as I am with the Blake top 3, any combination of Wendy/Paris/Libianca/Lana would've been my favorite Team Blake post playoffs lineup, possibly ever

• Like 1

Well, overall thoughts:

• Loved GNT and Jeremy since blinds so I'm glad they move on. Last night wasn't either's best, but I know what they are capable of. They'll be fine.

• Good for Gymani. I was thinking she peaked with her BA but she came back last night.

• Hailey has proven to be a solid live singer. Well deserved place in the Top 13.

• Glad that Joshua is in. Cant wait to see what he brings. I wasnt big on Jershika last night, but her KO was enough for her to continue. A jazzy song for her please.

• Shadale knows what she's doing. Congrats.

• Jim and Sasha are right up my alley but last night wasn't it, guys. Rooting for them to redeem themselves next week. I know they can do it. Same goes for Holly.

• And Ryleigh too. Lets not talk about last night. She can do better.

• Wendy and Paris with deserving PVs. Wendy was a given and I'm so happy Paris made it despite being an underdog in this thing.

• Lana has potential. Give her a ballad like her KO and she'll deliver. 

• Sad for Samuel, David and LiBianca. Lost all three, but they'll do their thing and I'll be there to listen.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, overall thoughts:

• Loved GNT and Jeremy since blinds so I'm glad they move on. Last night wasn't either's best, but I know what they are capable of. They'll be fine.
  • Hailey has proven to be a solid live singer. Well deserved place in the Top 13.
  • Glad that Joshua is in. Cant wait to see what he brings. I wasnt big on Jershika last night, but her KO was enough for her to continue. A jazzy song for her please.
  • Shadale knows what she's doing. Congrats.
  • Sad for Samuel, David and LiBianca. Lost all three, but they'll do their thing and I'll be there to listen.

This

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Like I’ve still got GNT, Jershika, and J&S but the people that went home… that’s most of my sig

bless your heart ❤️

for what it's worth, GNT is most likely winning!

18 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Also since y’all was doubting Jershika so much pls keep doubting her cuz when she goes gospel and sings Break every chain I don’t wanna hear nothing 

Jershika is Johns best artist now. Since he blew it with Samuel he better put all his horses behind her