The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I didn’t watch either of those yet but you can’t be talking about GNT can you…

Considering Sasha’s vocal situation, I’m just proud of him for showing up, doing his best, and trying to do what he could with everything he’s dealing with vocally right now.

• Like 3

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

if you watched The Voice from 8-9, changed channels and watched Dancing With The Stars from 9-9:30, and then flipped back and watched The Voice from 9:30-10, you’d think this was the best playoff nights ever!

Trying to remember the last time an entire team train wrecked as hard as Ari’s did in the playoffs, but…I got nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, SNI2 said:

It's going to be a bit hard to read the numbers on Facebook tonight. GNT's already with 4K likes, meanwhile, they are still posting Team Legend. 

View/like ratio, but it will be a while. We need more data. They’re too spread out to go by reacts and views. 

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If they really wanted to help Ari so bad this season.....why did they give her team those damn songs smh

Because remember kids, you only matter on Team Ariana if you’re her steal 🤪

(no shade to Holly bc her voice is ❤️ but considering it became clear the moment she picked Ari that she was going to be TCO on that team…they could’ve at least tried to keep the playing field level for everyone else)

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Hailey but she has been doing great so far and some comments she has been getting have been very 😐

Tbf, most of the Hailey negativity I saw on here tonight was coming from one user in particular who seems to have an anti-teenage-girl thing going on; even those who are less on the Hailey train seemed to enjoy her tonight.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbf, most of the Hailey negativity I saw on here tonight was coming from one user in particular who seems to have an anti-teenage-girl thing going on; even those who are less on the Hailey train seemed to enjoy her tonight.

I think I also saw two users giving comments like those on the exposed live thread