The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

john will finally sit a finale out :giggle:

Sucks that I actually like his team this season. But it’s a small price to pay, team quotas killed the live shows from the past three seasons imo.

2 minutes ago, Djsoke said:

So the comeback artist doesn't even get a playoff performance? I feel like if they already have 20 they could probably manage 21

They managed a whopping twenty-four in seasons fourteen through sixteen.  They damn sure could've managed twenty-one here.  Just put the Comeback winner with his or her own team.

42 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Oooh we’re getting coach/team performances back. Yeay 

Little surprised that they're holding Ariana over till the Top 11 week.  I figured they'd want the new coach to have her team performance sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Little surprised that they're holding Ariana over till the Top 11 week.  I figured they'd want the new coach to have her team performance sooner rather than later.

It is a bit surprising. She could be in danger of losing a member on Top 13 week (Same goes for every coach btw). I thought they might as well have her perform with her whole team while they're still there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It is a bit surprising. She could be in danger of losing a member on Top 13 week (Same goes for every coach btw). I thought they might as well have her perform with her whole team while they're still there.

Precisely.  Especially with the anti-Ariana contingent.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Sucks that I actually like his team this season. But it’s a small price to pay, team quotas killed the live shows from the past three seasons imo.

Yeah. Imo he has the best overall team this season, and it’s a very close call 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The team quotas would have likely made the finale more IDF-friendly, as it would have likely been : Wendy, GNT, Samuel, one of Holly/Bella, and a 5th artist, likely Team Blake, which would have been the only clunker for y'all.

We're likely still getting Wendy and GNT if everything goes well for them, but the other 2 spots could be occupied by anyone.

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see how much of a penalty being on team John actually ends up being. Generally great performances get rewarded to an extent. Also will be interesting to see Ariana's real voting power

Just now, seak05 said:

It will be interesting to see how much of a penalty being on team John actually ends up being. Generally great performances get rewarded to an extent. Also will be interesting to see Ariana's real voting power

I’m so interested in seeing Arianas voting power, I feel like it’ll be very all or nothing. Ariana stans on twitter keep saying that their fandom sucks at voting, but the overwhelming margin between Vaughn and the other CB artists made me wonder if they’re bluffing. Then again that was also based on twitter rts which is very different 

39 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

john will finally sit a finale out :giggle:

probably

It all depends on Shadale though

Her battle was Montaged

But yeah John will be the Coach most likely to miss the Finals, his team overall is the weakest on the whole

Ariana and Kelly are Tied for the strongest

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, caburr1982 said:

But yeah John will be the Coach most likely to miss the Finals, his team overall is the weakest on the whole

I'd say that he's fighting for that distinction with Blake, actually.

John at least has David and Samuel, both of whom seem at least decently liked by the core audience.  Shadale and Joshua also seem relatively fine.  Only Jershika is the question mark.

Blake legitimately only has Wendy who might possibly be favored by the core audience, though with the right song choices, Paris could be, too.  LiBianca, Lana, and Peedy each have their own obstacles to overcome.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It looks like GNT is just now getting into wardrobe, while other teams already went through that (at least Team Ari from what I know)....it could be a sign they're performing late (aka last lol)

yeah because Bella is SLAYING that pink outfit.

• Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It looks like GNT is just now getting into wardrobe, while other teams already went through that (at least Team Ari from what I know)....it could be a sign they're performing late (aka last lol)

If they're going by coach/chair order or reverse coach/chair, then Blake could be first and Kelly last.

Just now, jus.willy said:

yeah because Bella is SLAYING that pink outfit.

Wow!  She is smokin'!  I just hope she slays her song, too!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2