The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, usually Bekah plays piano, Caleb the guitar, and Josh the cajon. They'd deliver a killer performance with that setting.

I put Caleb as my main prediction though since he has been taken care of the instrumentation so far.

True. They're a very musical family. Their dad plays guitar and drums. Their mother sings in choir. GNT told interviewers that they started taking piano lessons at age 9 and then learned to play other instruments. So all three can play piano/keyboard. Caleb and Bekah play guitar. Bekah also plays the flute. Although Josh usually plays the cajon, I wouldn't be surprised if he can play guitar too.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlissonfromBR said:

Seasons 19 & 20, the studio recordings started on play-offs …

That’s because we only had 3 weeks of lives including the finale. When we’ve had the full 6 weeks of lives we didn’t get studios until t13 (s15-17). I wouldn’t be surprised if we got them because someone said the band was at the studio but I also wouldn’t expect them based on past seasons.

Edited by rp3598

3 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

That’s because we only had 3 weeks of lives including the finale. When we’ve had the full 6 weeks of lives we didn’t get studios until t13 (s15-17). I wouldn’t be surprised if we got them because someone said the band was at the studio but I also wouldn’t expect them based on past seasons.

plus we got confirmation from lana

3 minutes ago, AlissonfromBR said:

ICYM, You are on a SPOILERS PAGE, so If u Don’t Wanna know, What are u still doing here??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

huh? I read the spoilers when they are available, but when they’re not available, we’re in the same position as everyone else. That’s all. 

Get some perspective. You make it sound like you’re entitled to spoilers.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 3