The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Based on John's touring schedule, definitely seems like battle/knockouts will be wrapped by the end of August (as is normal)

Lol but Blake’s tour starts on August 18 so I’m assuming either on or before the second week of August they should be done

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol but Blake’s tour starts on August 18 so I’m assuming either on or before the second week of August they should be done

He has shows the 18th & 20th, but then nothing till September 2nd. Also Blake's tour (like most country tours) is Thurs-Sat nights. He can film the voice M-W even while he's on tour. Blake's tour doesn't really factor 😛 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

1iota is starting to promote s21 on their socials now

I saw an Ariana fan say they already got their ticket confirmed, but I haven't got anything yet. Not surprisingly there are people complaining about the taping not being virtual or complaining that they can't go because they aren't vaccinated. 

• Like 1

yall i had so much anxiety last night because of my graduation today… and idolforums wants to shut down. WTF. Anyways i just graduated and thank god idolforums is working again! I hope this doesn’t happen again!! Anyways i hope we get some name spoilers sometime next week!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

yall i had so much anxiety last night because of my graduation today… and idolforums wants to shut down. WTF. Anyways i just graduated and thank god idolforums is working again! I hope this doesn’t happen again!! Anyways i hope we get some name spoilers sometime next week!

Congrats on graduating! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Congrats on graduating! It must feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your chest. 😅

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Country artists almost always do weekend-only tours that allow them time for other projects during the mid-week. Other than during COVID, Blake has kept his normal touring schedule the entire time he’s been a Voice coach.

9 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Congratulations. 🎉

• Thanks 1

@VoiceTakeover890 congrats on graduation!

Question IDK if has been covered before by TPTB or in previous spoilers:

Say an artist does their blind, and one coach blocks another (ie, Kelly blocks Blake). Both of them turn, and a third coach attempts a block a block the fourth (ie, John blocking Ari). We know two coaches can't use their block on the same coach in one audition, since after Kelly blocked Blake for Kenzie, Nick was unable to block Blake, but could there be a multi-chair turn where more than one of the coaches are blocked?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Say an artist does their blind, and one coach blocks another (ie, Kelly blocks Blake). Both of them turn, and a third coach attempts a block a block the fourth (ie, John blocking Ari). We know two coaches can't use their block on the same coach in one audition, since after Kelly blocked Blake for Kenzie, Nick was unable to block Blake, but could there be a multi-chair turn where more than one of the coaches are blocked?

I’m curious about that, too. 🧐

42 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That would be interesting. Seeing two blocks for a single performance. 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

I’m curious about that, too. 🧐

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/get-first-look-new-voice-chairs-new-block-button-twist-141353656.html 

During the video (00:26 s), Carson says, 

“Only 1 block is allowed per audition.” 

So this scenario of a multi-chair multi-block audition is impossible.  

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The Voice Australia had double blocks twice last season, but the rules are so different there (each coach got 2 blocks, and they could choose to hit the block button after they already turned the chair)

(just the first performance of course)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

The Voice Australia had double blocks twice last season, but the rules are so different there (each coach got 2 blocks, and they could choose to hit the block button after they already turned the chair)

(just the first performance of course)

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I watched this. Kelly being blocked for Johny Manuel was so brutal.

• Like 1