The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV5b-SVJ0Qq/?utm_medium=copy_link
^ I’m sure this has been shared in here already, but I would PAY to see an IDF hate comment version done. :haha:

Dear Voice contestants, we know some of you are reading this, so, please, do it. Some of us need to be called out:teeheewave:

Don't neccesarily specify that the comments are from IDF, i'm sure we will know you are referring to us 

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So far these are the clues we have:

• Ryleigh said her next performance will be one  the most "her" performances she has done. She described it as " a challenge" and "hopes she can pull it off"
  • Lana is doing something sassy/fun/upbeat.
  • Shadale is going for a song in which she connects with the story and is "dramatic"
  • We're getting slow Raquel next week. Likely a ballad.
  • David's next song is by a female, pop-ish, he'll play guitar, and he did his own arrangement.
  • Samuel's song is unexpected, something people might not think from him ,it can be described with crying, broken hearted, and throw up emojis. He did his own twist on it as well
  • GNT's song is "their most challenging yet" and they'll show a "different side of themselves"

I just hope GNT doesn't get bussed. I feel like it could be their cover of Girl Crush by Little Big Town.

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

Also if Shadale is singing no more drama or really any dramatic song I hope she has the vocal control for it. 

Shadale is an insane vocalist. I don't know why she's channelling this 2008 r&b diva on the show, but she has an insane range and she is incredibly talented. 

Watch her cover of "Hurt" by Xtina

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

So quick question: does anyone have a link/evidence to where we got Samuel and David’s song hints? I’m looking but I’ve found nothing and I’m gonna need that serotonin boost after I get my booster shot in an hour 😅

They went live yesterday and gave those hints.

6 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I would have no illusions

By the way, Samuel posted a story listening "The Sweet Escape", but again, I don't think it means anything.

It doesn’t fit his song hints either beyond the “unexpected” bit so it’s probably nothing, but it wouldn’t be the first time he’s  trolled IDF this season if it turns out to be a meaningful hint after all.

• Like 1

Shadale might be singing wicked game by Chris Isaak or foolish games by jewel , she described her PO song to be emotional  and described it as if a person was tugging at your heart and playing these games with you and going in and out of your life and you’re sick of it or him/her , so foolish games and wicked game were the two songs that came to my mind directly. 

Edited by Mohammad

12 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Shadale might be singing wicked game by Chris Isaak or foolish games by jewel , she described her PO song to be emotional  and described it as if a person was tugging at your heart and playing these games with you and going in and out of your life and you’re sick of it or him/her , so foolish games and wicked game were the two songs that came to my mind directly. 

Neither really fit her as a vocalist though; something in that vein vibes wise but more pop/R&B crossover adjacent would work.

If either of your song suggestions is accurate, I’d honestly assume she’s being bussed.

20 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Maybe she’s the one singing “Space Cowboy”  😂 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Neither really fit her as a vocalist though; something in that vein vibes wise but more pop/R&B crossover adjacent would work.

If either of your song suggestions is accurate, I’d honestly assume she’s being bussed.

Maybe it’s something in that vein but more pop/R&B like you said , but feel like she would nail wicked game and foolish games especially foolish games , honestly me personally I would have never thought she would slay a Bruno Mars sing especially a song like that’s what I like, she did well with impossible a song that personally would have never expected from her before she performed it.

Edited by Mohammad

43 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I know someone mentioned it before, but this still kind of sounds like “No More Drama” by Mary J Blige to me which I am here for 👀

• Like 1