The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Oh don't worry, TPTB has the bus ready. They'll be like this on Monday. So expect lots of causalities.....

bubble boy bus GIF

LiBianca singing something completely dull and predictable like "Best Part" - unlike her previous performances. I love her so much but I feel the bus coming. 

11 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Oh don't worry, TPTB has the bus ready. They'll be like this on Monday. So expect lots of causalities.....

bubble boy bus GIF

Now I’m reminded of when Pete kept mentioning that he was not happy with his Instant Save song, and he did not look happy while he was performing it

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Now I’m reminded of when Pete kept mentioning that he was not happy with his Instant Save song, and he did not look happy while he was performing it

And yet, he still almost won the Wildcard vote, which was very scary after that performance.

46 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I was surprised that they said that Peedy is introverted (for us he is the showman). Sam said he sees him as a little brother

Peedy’s been more of a background character type in some of the behind the scenes video the cast has posted, so I’m not surprised he’s more on the introverted side.

• Like 1

Remember that bussing doesnt neccesarily mean an uptempo song or a weird, of-the-wall one (could very well be, but some people could work with it), it could be a boring song that goes nowhere that doesnt make the contestant flop at all, but also gives the audience no real reason to vote for them.

Edited by Misirlou

Samuel said his is unexpected, could be described with crying emojis and a broken heart, and that he put his twist on it.

Don't know if the people that didnt really watch his pre show material really expected him to sing 3 Doors Down for his BA, and he said he's not going country.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Samuel said his is unexpected, could be described with crying emojis and a broken heart, and that he put his twist on it.

Don't know if the people that didnt really watch his pre show material really expected him to sing 3 Doors Down for his BA, and he said he's not going country.

me automatically

the script running GIF

• Like 2

So David and Samuel are happy with their songs, and Shadale has a dramatic one in which she can connect with the story apparently.

If there's a bus (sadly) then its probably coming for either Joshua or Jershika. Or we could have a situation like Team Blake last season, where they all killed it in the playoffs. No bus there. Hopefully its the case this time around as well.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So David and Samuel are happy with their songs, and Shadale has a dramatic one in which she can connect with the story apparently.

If there's a bus (sadly) then its probably coming for either Joshua or Jershika. Or we could have a situation like Team Blake last season, where they all killed it in the playoffs. No bus there. Hopefully its the case this time around as well.

honestly I'm kinda hoping they give Team Legend the best songs, let them close out the night, and come what may.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

honestly I'm kinda hoping they give Team Legend the best songs, let them close out the night, and come what may.

They do have the potential of being the best team of the night, but it will depend on song choices and how they handle the nerves and live setting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I bet because of Gymani's recent songs as well, she'll be "mistakenly" given something like: "Baby One More Time"(Brittney Spears)

Screaming Real Housewives GIF

9 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Can't wait to see the fairness of TPTB by giving songs like "Sorry"(Justin Bieber) to someone like Peedy.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1