The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ima be so disappointed if her base doesn't actually do anything.

If only they got Taylor Swift, then I could be insured of Minivan being fought, but I guess we'll see with Arianators.

Should have brought Celine, but I'm okay, everything's fine.

• Haha 3

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Ima be so disappointed if her base doesn't actually do anything.

If only they got Taylor Swift, then I could be insured of Minivan being fought, but I guess we'll see with Arianators.

Should have brought Celine, but I'm okay, everything's fine.

QM16 & Celine, name a more iconic duo! 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Based on John's touring schedule, definitely seems like battle/knockouts will be wrapped by the end of August (as is normal)

Lol but Blake’s tour starts on August 18 so I’m assuming either on or before the second week of August they should be done

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol but Blake’s tour starts on August 18 so I’m assuming either on or before the second week of August they should be done

He has shows the 18th & 20th, but then nothing till September 2nd. Also Blake's tour (like most country tours) is Thurs-Sat nights. He can film the voice M-W even while he's on tour. Blake's tour doesn't really factor 😛 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

1iota is starting to promote s21 on their socials now

I saw an Ariana fan say they already got their ticket confirmed, but I haven't got anything yet. Not surprisingly there are people complaining about the taping not being virtual or complaining that they can't go because they aren't vaccinated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

yall i had so much anxiety last night because of my graduation today… and idolforums wants to shut down. WTF. Anyways i just graduated and thank god idolforums is working again! I hope this doesn’t happen again!! Anyways i hope we get some name spoilers sometime next week!

Congrats on graduating! 

• Like 1