The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ariana confirmed not coming back for The Voice Season 22.

Didnt she already posted before the season that she was gonna be a mess when it was time to say goodbye? Anyways, it was to be expected, since I believe she has stuff in the works.

Gwen will probably return.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

oop- lmaoo whyy

it was something you and a couple other posters said about how closely knit she is with her team, and if she keeps on coming back she wont be as closely knit as she was with her first. and she is busy person anyway i never expected her to return.

and no im not saying she cant be affectionate like how she was with her team now but would we really see ariana help her team like she did as her firsts? thats all

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Well this is good news for team Ari! They’ll always be known as the first team Ariana. I guess her not coming back will be good fr.

exactly my mindset they will benefit being her first and only and ariana can help them as much as she can compared to her being on for so long

• Like 2

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

it was something you and a couple other posters said about how closely knit she is with her team, and if she keeps on coming back she wont be as closely knit as she was with her first. and she is busy person anyway i never expected her to return.

and no im not saying she cant be affectionate like how she was with her team now but would we really see ariana help her team like she did as her firsts? thats all

sooo true. I think it’s best she has one team. And she just gives her support/attention to them

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Didnt she already posted before the season that she was gonna be a mess when it was time to say goodbye? Anyways, it was to be expected, since I believe she has stuff in the works.

Gwen will probably return.

i love gwen. but i feel like it might be nick

• Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

sooo true. I think it’s best she has one team. And she just gives her support/attention to them

so true. give them as much promo as she can, help them with the music industry, sign them to labels that will help her. possibilities are endless with her platform

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

i love gwen. but i feel like it might be nick

I think they might want to have Gwen and Blake coach a season as a married couple.

If not, then likely Nick is back, or they get a new coach, considering they'll have more time due to it being once a year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think they might want to have Gwen and Blake coach a season as a married couple.

If not, then likely Nick is back, or they get a new coach, considering they'll have more time due to it being once a year.

does anyone remember somewhere stating that nick would be like a rotating coach in the future, thats why I stated nick might be back. also i feel nbc only uses gwen as a filler recently 

s17 - someone quick to fill in for adam and s19 - someone quick to be a coach during covid times

8 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

does anyone remember somewhere stating that nick would be like a rotating coach in the future, thats why I stated nick might be back. also i feel nbc only uses gwen as a filler recently 

s17 - someone quick to fill in for adam and s19 - someone quick to be a coach during covid times

If Gwen comes back, fine by me. She brings interesting , off-the-wall artists (she would have loved Samuel and David this season).

Nick is pretty meh, but eh, I'd still watch even if he came back. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ariana confirmed not coming back for The Voice Season 22.

I’m sad, since she’s one of the best coaches that the show has ever seen, but it’s nice to know that this Team Ariana will hold a special place in Voice history. ✨

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Disagree here. Peedy needs to find who he is as an artist instead of relying on Elvis, but he has a better voice and bigger range than Zach, or at least what he had at the time.

To be honest though, Zach started off a rough patch with me when he auditioned with a Sam Hunt song lol.

Well Sam hunt is always a hard no. But for me, a) zach comes off as more of an artist/performer vs peedy’s lounge act b) peedy might have more range, but zach had a better, warmer tone & generally tone is more important to me then range. 

As to Ariana, fall season voice tapings generally take up 10-12 days between end of June and mid august. Between production and going back and forth England to LA that would be a lot, but she also has a private jet 

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sad, since she’s one of the best coaches that the show has ever seen, but it’s nice to know that this Team Ariana will hold a special place in Voice history. ✨

all of this !! We were truly lucky to have her this season.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

literally nobody😂😂 unless Taylor?

Maybe not so popular with the people who watch this show, though. Dolly Parton would generate more buzz, honestly. 

I agree on Taylor too. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe not so popular with the people who watch this show, though. Dolly Parton would generate more buzz, honestly. 

I agree on Taylor too. 

Without Ariana, the voice wouldn’t be as relevant as it is on social media tbh. But I’m sure minivan would freak out like I have when Ariana was announced if Dolly was to become a coach. She would generate more buzz on Facebook for sure.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Without Ariana, the voice wouldn’t be as relevant as it is on social media tbh. But I’m sure minivan would freak out like I have when Ariana was announced if Dolly was to become a coach. She would generate more buzz on Facebook for sure.

Dolly has been an iconic figure for something like 50 years, and still turns heads everywhere she goes. LOL. If they could ever get her, it would be huge, but it’s very unlikely. 

• Like 2