Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Thanks. It looks like they’re getting ready for blinds? 🤔 

It's probably too early for stage rehearsals, so yeah, she's probably prepping for blinds. Just speculation though, I don't know as much about this stuff as y'all do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t want to crush anyone’s hopes and dreams for this season, but Isabel appears to be at home, meaning she is most likely not on. Maybe she’ll audition for S22? 🥺🤞

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

It's probably too early for stage rehearsals, so yeah, she's probably prepping for blinds. Just speculation though, I don't know as much about this stuff as y'all do.

They have to do interviews, and photo shoots as well pre-blinds. 

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, seak05 said:

They have to do interviews, and photo shoots as well pre-blinds. 

I’m guessing the contestants are getting out of quarantine this week then. 👀 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

And the coaches have to do promo stuff and photo shoots too so 

Yes, they'll have to do it sometime between now and August, they often do it during blind filming week, but it fluctuates. Coaches though each have their own makeup person and separate spot (not in the hotel room that was in that setup), although Darcy also does John's. That's the contestant setup.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So I`m thinking that the TCO of the season will be on Ariana`s team. But if it doesn`t work out with them and Minivan and TPTB figures it out, they`ll change to someone on Blake and Kelly`s team that is  more Minivan friendly (We`re bound to have at least one on each team, unless Kelly pulls a S18 and gets a team that Minivan wouldn`t go near with a 100 foot pole)

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So I`m thinking that the TCO of the season will be on Ariana`s team. But if it doesn`t work out with them and Minivan and TPTB figures it out, they`ll change to someone on Blake and Kelly`s team that is  more Minivan friendly (We`re bound to have at least one on each team, unless Kelly pulls a S18 and gets a team that Minivan wouldn`t go near with a 100 foot pole)

I’m calling it now, the winner of this season will be from Team Blake.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I'm fine with him winning again, I just want a season without Blake having more than one person in the finale 😭😭😭 

If the format stays the same, don’t get your hopes up. ;) 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t know, it doesn’t really matter. :haha: 


Let me guess. You think Ariana and Kelly will split enough votes to prevent either from winning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


Let me guess. You think Ariana and Kelly will split enough votes to prevent either from winning. 

Nope. I’m expecting a Kennedy situation. I’d be shocked if she won this season. Plus, she’s a rookie coach, I don’t expect anything extraordinary (but, I’d love to be surprised.) They gave Nick JOANNA, the best vocalist of the season, and he dropped her. :lmao: They gave him TStorm and he still couldn’t win, even with the pimping. This is the perfect season for Blake and Kelly to pull a surprise win. If I had to guess, it’s Blake’s season again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nope. I’m expecting a Kennedy situation. I’d be shocked if she won this season. Plus, she’s a rookie coach, I don’t expect anything extraordinary (but, I’d love to be surprised.) They gave Nick JOANNA, the best vocalist of the season, and he dropped her. :lmao: They gave him TStorm and he still couldn’t win, even with the pimping. This is the perfect season for Blake and Kelly to pull a surprise win. If I had to guess, it’s Blake’s season again.


That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show, and T-Storm’s fate was probably sealed when he lost his KO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show

Well I’m sure getting dropped by two coaches (when imo, she should’ve won) didn’t help with that… :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show, and T-Storm’s fate was probably sealed when he lost his KO. 

The classic example of the winners needing to have a breakout moment in the KO shows up again. Even with TPTB editing his screw up, his KO was not a moment by any means, even with the hype that surrounded him on the first two rounds. And this is coming from someone who absolutely loved his audition and some other performances of his. Todd and Toneisha actually had moments in their KOs.

 

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nope. I’m expecting a Kennedy situation. I’d be shocked if she won this season. Plus, she’s a rookie coach, I don’t expect anything extraordinary (but, I’d love to be surprised.) They gave Nick JOANNA, the best vocalist of the season, and he dropped her. :lmao: They gave him TStorm and he still couldn’t win, even with the pimping. This is the perfect season for Blake and Kelly to pull a surprise win. If I had to guess, it’s Blake’s season again.

I think Ariana will gain the most talked about contestants in her team. Like I said, I`m expecting a polished pop girl to be a 4 chair turn and join her team, but TPTB has to be careful not to overpimp her. (But given how much they will pimp Ariana in general, I doubt it). We don`t have any spoilers yet, but I`m already guessing that the leak will be a 4 chair turn from Ariana`s team. They will probably sing together too.

 

Also, given the fact that they cast according to the seasons, we might not see that much country in general on this one. And the country artists they give us might be weak ones that won`t advance through the live playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Ariana will gain the most talked about contestants in her team. Like I said, I`m expecting a polished pop girl to be a 4 chair turn and join her team, but TPTB has to be careful not to overpimp her. (But given how much they will pimp Ariana in general, I doubt it). We don`t have any spoilers yet, but I`m already guessing that the leak will be a 4 chair turn from Ariana`s team. They will probably sing together too.

 

Also, given the fact that they cast according to the seasons, we might not see that much country in general on this one. And the country artists they give us might be weak ones that won`t advance through the live playoffs.

And she’ll be IDF’s it-girl. I can just picture the meltdowns when she doesn’t win. :lmao: 
 

All it takes is one…

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...