The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

So I`m thinking that the TCO of the season will be on Ariana`s team. But if it doesn`t work out with them and Minivan and TPTB figures it out, they`ll change to someone on Blake and Kelly`s team that is  more Minivan friendly (We`re bound to have at least one on each team, unless Kelly pulls a S18 and gets a team that Minivan wouldn`t go near with a 100 foot pole)

Edited by Misirlou

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So I`m thinking that the TCO of the season will be on Ariana`s team. But if it doesn`t work out with them and Minivan and TPTB figures it out, they`ll change to someone on Blake and Kelly`s team that is  more Minivan friendly (We`re bound to have at least one on each team, unless Kelly pulls a S18 and gets a team that Minivan wouldn`t go near with a 100 foot pole)

I’m calling it now, the winner of this season will be from Team Blake.  

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Let me guess. You think Ariana and Kelly will split enough votes to prevent either from winning. 

Nope. I’m expecting a Kennedy situation. I’d be shocked if she won this season. Plus, she’s a rookie coach, I don’t expect anything extraordinary (but, I’d love to be surprised.) They gave Nick JOANNA, the best vocalist of the season, and he dropped her. :lmao: They gave him TStorm and he still couldn’t win, even with the pimping. This is the perfect season for Blake and Kelly to pull a surprise win. If I had to guess, it’s Blake’s season again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nope. I’m expecting a Kennedy situation. I’d be shocked if she won this season. Plus, she’s a rookie coach, I don’t expect anything extraordinary (but, I’d love to be surprised.) They gave Nick JOANNA, the best vocalist of the season, and he dropped her. :lmao: They gave him TStorm and he still couldn’t win, even with the pimping. This is the perfect season for Blake and Kelly to pull a surprise win. If I had to guess, it’s Blake’s season again.

That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show, and T-Storm’s fate was probably sealed when he lost his KO. 

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show

Well I’m sure getting dropped by two coaches (when imo, she should’ve won) didn’t help with that… :(

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s all true, but I don’t think Joanna had the self-confidence to win the show, and T-Storm’s fate was probably sealed when he lost his KO. 

The classic example of the winners needing to have a breakout moment in the KO shows up again. Even with TPTB editing his screw up, his KO was not a moment by any means, even with the hype that surrounded him on the first two rounds. And this is coming from someone who absolutely loved his audition and some other performances of his. Todd and Toneisha actually had moments in their KOs.

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Ariana will gain the most talked about contestants in her team. Like I said, I`m expecting a polished pop girl to be a 4 chair turn and join her team, but TPTB has to be careful not to overpimp her. (But given how much they will pimp Ariana in general, I doubt it). We don`t have any spoilers yet, but I`m already guessing that the leak will be a 4 chair turn from Ariana`s team. They will probably sing together too.

Also, given the fact that they cast according to the seasons, we might not see that much country in general on this one. And the country artists they give us might be weak ones that won`t advance through the live playoffs.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Ariana will gain the most talked about contestants in her team. Like I said, I`m expecting a polished pop girl to be a 4 chair turn and join her team, but TPTB has to be careful not to overpimp her. (But given how much they will pimp Ariana in general, I doubt it). We don`t have any spoilers yet, but I`m already guessing that the leak will be a 4 chair turn from Ariana`s team. They will probably sing together too.

Also, given the fact that they cast according to the seasons, we might not see that much country in general on this one. And the country artists they give us might be weak ones that won`t advance through the live playoffs.

And she’ll be IDF’s it-girl. I can just picture the meltdowns when she doesn’t win. :lmao: 

All it takes is one…

Edited by Bk1234

3 hours ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I'm fine with him winning again, I just want a season without Blake having more than one person in the finale 😭😭😭 

I'm fine with it if my favorite comes from Team Blake :haha:, it's been too long w/ my favorite just missing the finale (this is a cry for help)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I'm fine with it if my favorite comes from Team Blake :haha:, it's been too long w/ my favorite just missing the finale (this is a cry for help)

Same. Since S18, my favorite has missed the finale. ❤️

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

A few comments on this:

1. Roderick had a great performance here; I can see why Nick chose him. Going off of all performances and thinking of strategy, Joanna may have been a better pick, but iirc you're against the idea of picking based on previous rounds, anyway.

2. I have wondered if the 2x steal (once in the battles, once in the knockouts) is something that the producers do to weaken a contestant's power, particularly a contestant who was unexpectedly good, who may throw a wrench in their plans. I wonder if Joanna was a threat to another contestant, and if so, who it was. Overall, this would imply that Nick didn't drop Joanna, but instead the producers made him heavily suggested he did.

3. Perhaps they'll try to push for an Ariana win to keep the Arianators watching? Ariana stans are a HUGE group, and if they can manage to get an Ariana win the first season, then I think it'll capture more viewers for the next season. Ariana is, after all, at least in part, a grab to get more viewers and more money. In the end, this tactic may not work, but they can always just ~alter~ a few votes), and voila, Ariana wins! I think that if they push hard enough, they can ensure Ariana gets the win - with the right contestant. Kennedy was not the right contestant.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

A few comments on this:

1. Roderick had a great performance here; I can see why Nick chose him. Going off of all performances and thinking of strategy, Joanna may have been a better pick, but iirc you're against the idea of picking based on previous rounds, anyway.

2. I have wondered if the 2x steal (once in the battles, once in the knockouts) is something that the producers do to weaken a contestant's power, particularly a contestant who was unexpectedly good, who may throw a wrench in their plans. I wonder if Joanna was a threat to another contestant, and if so, who it was. Overall, this would imply that Nick didn't drop Joanna, but instead the producers made him heavily suggested he did.

3. Perhaps they'll try to push for an Ariana win to keep the Arianators watching? Ariana stans are a HUGE group, and if they can manage to get an Ariana win the first season, then I think it'll capture more viewers for the next season. Ariana is, after all, at least in part, a grab to get more viewers and more money. In the end, this tactic may not work, but they can always just ~alter~ a few votes), and voila, Ariana wins! I think that if they push hard enough, they can ensure Ariana gets the win - with the right contestant. Kennedy was not the right contestant.

1. Joanna won that imo. She stood out more and both were good and at the same level in that instance to the point where a strategic decision would have been welcomed. John dropping her made no sense imo :ph34rwave:, but it’s better that she got off that team. 
3. They are a huge group, but we’ll just have to wait and see how many will vote. They could pull a S12 and change the votes though (jk, jk…) I thought Kennedy was the perfect contestant. Young, crazy talented, a four-chair…

Edited by Bk1234

52 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

A 4-chair indie girl who chooses Blake from the get go so there's no "I'm loyal to my OG" bullcrap, PLEASE !!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

1. Joanna won that imo. She stood out more and both were good and at the same level in that instance to the point where a strategic decision would have been welcomed. John dropping her made no sense imo :ph34rwave:, but it’s better that she got off that team. 
3. They are a huge group, but we’ll just have to wait and see how many will vote. They could pull a S12 and change the votes though (jk, jk…) I thought Kennedy was the perfect contestant. Young, crazy talented, a four-chair…

Kennedy chose the wrong coach since Minivan didn’t love JHud.