The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, steve2013 said:

basically to stop you sitting next to someone you don't no so can social distant correctly 

Ooh,ok. So like how American idol did in the lives.

Given that they're basically opening up ticketing two weeks before the blinds, and the restrictions, my guess is the audience will be fairly small..

So RIP spoilers 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Given that they're basically opening up ticketing two weeks before the blinds, and the restrictions, my guess is the audience will be fairly small..

So RIP spoilers 

But they’ve done regular audiences and released tickets/dates just 10 days before the actual blinds (in S17) so idk

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

So RIP spoilers 

I won’t mind going in not knowing everything, plus, we’ll be able to discern some stuff from social media.

Posted (edited)

I predict TeamAudra will run the winner's fan thread this season. Season1's dominance has to come to an end! 😤   

😂😂😂

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 17

Speaking of Fan Threads, would I be allowed to make Arabella's Fan Thread, even though she's a made up character that may or may not actually be a future contestant?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, British Man said:

Speaking of Fan Threads, would I be allowed to make Arabella's Fan Thread, even though she's a made up character that may or may not actually be a future contestant?

:yes:

(Jk, istersay said no 💀)

Edited by Bk1234

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

im_a_frayed_knot_photo_print-r.jpg.64c07e261ff1961322bf56e8ffa06112.jpg

12 minutes ago, British Man said:

Lol why would you want to do this?

13 minutes ago, British Man said:

Idk lmao. It would be funny?

If you do that then imma do one for Kimberly Jackson. The AA powerhouse that got a 4 chair turn from singing Aretha’s R.E.S.P.E.C.T. 

13 minutes ago, British Man said:

Idk lmao. It would be funny?

until 20 or more people decided to copy you and we have a whole forum front page full of pretend contestants. 

you can make up a whole pretend season in the games forum if you want m0401.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

we're probably getting at least 1 person singing Ariana in the blinds.

Breathin', 7 Rings, God Is A Woman, Thank U Next (maybe less likely), Almost Is Never Enough (rip Gih) are all options

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Breathin', 7 Rings, God Is A Woman, Thank U Next (maybe less likely), Almost Is Never Enough (rip Gih) are all options

Break Free, too. She has a lot of hidden gems in her albums that would make for great audition songs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Some online versions of The Voice featured Needy, I would love to hear it on the actual show. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'd love to see a powerhouse pop singer singing POV.

Lol I can’t see a powerhouse singing such a subtle song 😭 maybe breathin?

Edited by jus.vshn