The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

For the record, still no clue who might be John's CS. His reactions and comments to his team have pretty much been generic for everyone so far. We'll see how he reacts to Jershika.

The last two seasons let it clear that John loves his soulful female singers, so, i think it's between Jershika and Shadale unless both of them don't deliver.

4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

So I’m fully awake now and I just rewatched Samara’s performance and whoever said she deserves that steal over Katie and Holly I agree. 

Agree with this here as well. I hate TPTB for having them go in taping 3

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

It's interesting how so many people were like "I hope the Shadale vs Samara result was wrong", and now that we've seen the performance, we're all like "Shadale was so much better"

Like, why are we making assumptions about performances we haven't seen?

• Like 6

Just noticed that all the KOs that will be aired on Monday where the loser went home happened after Blake used his steal on Paris. (Except Lana/Carson, but Blake couldnt have stolen either way).

They're gonna make it seem like Blake passed on stealing Xavier, Samara, Manny and Katherine before taking Paris.

Monday is pretty much a KOs Taping 3 episode, the one we have the least info about, so I'm excited.

• Like 3

This might be an unpopular opinion, but since I want to keep this opinion to the spoilers, I will share it here: I think it is completely fair for coaches to choose eliminated contestants from battles and dare I even say, blinds. At the end of the day, the coaches should pick who they feel should not have been eliminated and deserve to come back.

38 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but since I want to keep this opinion to the spoilers, I will share it here: I think it is completely fair for coaches to choose eliminated contestants from battles and dare I even say, blinds. At the end of the day, the coaches should pick who they feel should not have been eliminated and deserve to come back.

I agree with the battles part (usually the comebacks were taped after the steals were gone) even though I generally prefer the KO eliminations.

No turns from Blinds? Nah. They didn’t receive any coaching from the actual coaches and get to perform live? Absolutely unfair.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I agree with the battles part (usually the comebacks were taped after the steals were gone) even though I generally prefer the KO eliminations.

No turns from Blinds? Nah. They didn’t receive any coaching from the actual coaches and get to perform live? Absolutely unfair.

It’s not that I think that no-turns should come back, but the coaches should choose whichever eliminated contestant they please, even if the contestant they choose is a no-chair. Of course, this is not practical given no-chairs would probably not be chosen at all, but I think they should be an option. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rat! said:

Question for anyone watching full episodes in a dedicated manner. Is there anyone receiving a blatantly good edit? Don't care to tune in to actually watch the show.

Girl Named Tom and Wendy have the best edits, by far.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Agreed. This is a reason why I found the comeback stage unfair. If a contestant can’t turn a chair, I can’t see why they would be ready for the Lives. Doesn’t help that the viewers don’t get to know them as well as the others. Also, no chair turns can come back the next season and make lives through the regular process, unlike battle eliminees. In addition, we never had a battle eliminee that returned survive the playoffs, so I would say playoffs is a good enough upgrade for them.

• Like 1